• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
PgloH2e.jpg

hahahah my goodness

834872744.gif

834874337.gif

834874751.gif

dem messi assists

sucks he couldnt do it when it mattered loool

giphy.gif

Igo

£37 million... United must be scared shitless they're not going to qualify for the CL because that price is ridiculous to me.

wedward

I may have to revise my prediction of Moyes winning a trophy before Wenger. We're more inept than the Frenchman at his worst.

Our board is inept. Wenger hopefully will be able to overcome them.

Moyes will need to do the same. And show that he can manage at the top. Which he hasn't every shown.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Aw Tello dedicated his hat trick to his pregnant wife

Should've dedicated it to Messi since Messi set up the goals

LMAO Moyes Boys. Can't even job properly, you were supposed to get can crushed by City in the final.

Scum

UTD played poorly but should have won this easily. Adnan was wasteful...Pea boy missed a sitter....The biggest issue with this team is psychological. They are starting to believe they are shite...and that might well be the truth.

Sunderland played them off the park at times though. That has to be concerning. Mata needed confirmed.
This shit will fix itself when Moyes makes the team realise that there's a middle section on the pitch available for use.

Showaddy

£37 million... United must be scared shitless they're not going to qualify for the CL because that price is ridiculous to me.

Not really if you think about it. Mata for £37 million is a bargain compared to £27 million for Fellaini.

FuturusX

This shit will fix itself when Moyes makes the team realise that there's a middle section on the pitch available for use.

Say what you want about Wenger. Arsenal's focus on the midfield gives them a lot of the ball and thus control of the game.

If they had a better striker. I'd put them with City for league. UTD have been bypassing the midfield for a few seasons now.

Haha, sky sports dude just said losing is what makes you a better winner. Which is why the rags are so out of sorts; it's gotta be sooo alien to them.

Still, spondership and pedegree is secured, we should revel in this whilst we can :D

Draconian

Went to watch Breaking Bad and came back to insanity.

LOOOOOOOOOOL De Gea.

LOOOOOOOOOOL United's embarrassing penalty taking.

Poor Mata goes from being irrelevant on a team to just an irrelevant team. The only thing United matches are good for at this point are gifs.

Scum

Say what you want about Wenger. Arsenal's focus on the midfield gives them a lot of the ball and thus control of the game.

If they had a better striker. I'd put them with City for league. UTD have been bypassing the midfield for a few seasons now.
Those shots by Adnan should have been through balls to be honest. I know Rooney and RVP are missing, but the others should be doing a good fucking job. Mata will be a great signing but a pointless one if Moyes continues with his wing play.

Meier

I love how i'm supposed to be some alt. account, it can't possibly be i'm just telling it like it is.

People assume/know you must be an alt since you never actually post when a game is happening. You pop up at the end every time. It makes it seem like you've logged out of your main and quickly flipped over to get in your little snipe.

Mat at £37m is a very fair price. He's an incredible player and will notably improve United. Reminds me of us and Balotelli last season to a certain extent. Turned down over £40m from PSG after his monster Euros to sell him for a bit more than half that 6 months later. In this case though, Chelsea are still getting a figure that's in the same ballpark as his earlier value (£40m+ to PSG was oft-mentioned).

Cider X

Yes, Moyes has done a piss poor job so far - however in my opinion this loss was 100% De Gea's fault. He is and always has been an unreliable, physically weak keeper with no composure at all. I'm stunned that he is still first choice in a club like United.

FuturusX

Those shots by Adnan should have been through balls to be honest. I know Rooney and RVP are missing, but the others should be doing a good fucking job. Mata will be a great signing but a pointless one if Moyes continues with his wing play.

That's the thing. UTD are going to be okay when RVP and Rooney get back.

It's all a laugh now. But they'll steamroller their way back into contention for 4th and Moyes will live to see another day.

It's fun to stick the boot in though...

Kikarian

"How will Juan Mata be able to sign his contract with all the shit pens at Old Trafford?"

Why do people need to constantly make jokes out of everything?

Superman

Yes, Moyes has done a piss poor job so far - however in my opinion this loss was 100% De Gea's fault. He is and always has been an unreliable, physically weak keeper with no composure at all. I'm stunned that he is still first choice in a club like United.

He's been super reliable this season up to that point. Improved a lot. He's still young for a 'keeper too. Like Moyes said... Sunderland probably deserved it. We played too defensive minded & poorly the whole game.
I will respectfully disagree with what you have said.

Leg-End

Probably the first mistake in the last 18 months that actually cost us a goal, the utter wank on display in front of him for 120 minutes and during the penalties is what cost us.

De Gea is and will be top class for many years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom