• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
The headline story on the front page of Italian daily Corriere Dello Sport’s website is the claim that Napoli are now chasing Tottenham’s Jan Vertonghen.

Put down the crack pipe, Rafa.

United can finish in the top 4, especially with added talent like Mata. But when you're already behind, you depend more on slip ups from teams above than you do from your own results. Liverpool & Spurs have their fates in their own hands.

Honestly the thought of Mata playing first team football for a competitor scares me, I only take solace from the thought that he was really quite poor whenever he played for Chelsea this season.

I'd chalk that up to him not being able to follow Mourinho's style. Still a great player, just not under Mourinho's Chelsea. Same as Kagawa for us.

Hopefully he finds his groove with us again.

Hixx

article-2544172-1ae2946p6a.jpg

KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

Not a very flattering picture, Rafael.

Fergie

Banned
Why don't Chelsea just sell that kid already? The poor kid is wasting his life, he's never going to play for Chelsea.
Wigan will probably give him loads of game time if he's promising like Powell, hope this becomes his escape and he's noticed.

Essien's agents are currently in Milan, some journalists say that he could sign for us in a few days. Not exactly who we need, but whatever, since we already decided that we can fuck up this season for some reason and nobody seem to care except for the fans.

Carbonox

Seems that Osvaldo business was because of a altercation with a teammate.

Here's what was said that led to the altercation:

"Pablo! What is best in life?"
"To crush your enemies -- See them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women!"

Poor Pablo.

Wenger said:
"Chelsea have already played twice against Man United, they could have sold him last week. I think if you want to respect the fairness for everybody, this should not happen.

"I can understand completely what Chelsea are doing, and they do not make the rules, but maybe the rules should be a bit more adapted for fairness."

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

They're all conspiring against your march for 3rd place Arsene. Won't the FA do something to help Arsenal secure their 2014 top 4 trophy?

GHG

Wenger needs to take a frikken chill pill and stop getting so wound up about everything that Chelsea and Mourinho does.

Fuck 'em I say.

GHG

I cannot believe he's said that after selling RVP to Man United, Nasri and Clichy to Man City.

Something must be wrong... I need a video of this interview ASAP.

Wenger needs to take a frikken chill pill and stop getting so wound up about everything that Chelsea and Mourinho does.

Fuck 'em I say.

Yep, for me we are the favourites for the title. We have been doing all this time and as long as we keep taking care of business we should win. let's not get worried about other teams.

Steady on now...

We are.

We have been in first for the majority of the season, and we are looking good. We keep doing what we have been doing and I don't see why we shouldn't be considered favourites.

We keep our key players healthy and things look good the rest of the season.

I always say the favourites are always the past champions, but United are huge outsiders now. It is now us IMO.

GHG

We are.

We have been in first for the majority of the season, and we are looking good. We keep doing what we have been doing and I don't see why we shouldn't be considered favourites.

We keep our key players healthy and things look good the rest of the season.

I always say the favourites are always the past champions, but United are huge outsiders now. It is now us IMO.

Meanwhile, in a universe where Manchester fucking City exist...

phaze

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

They're all conspiring against your march for 3rd place Arsene. Won't the FA do something to help Arsenal secure their 2014 top 4 trophy?

:lol Come May you'll be begging for that trophy !

United bros!!

You can track the Mata-copter here:

http://www.flightradar24.com/53.42,-2.37/11

It's riveting!!

Amazing.

You know though I followed English Football for a long time I had no idea Liverpool and Manchester were so close to each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom