• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

Wonder what will happen with FK's and corners now. Mata is a pretty good FK taker yet I can't see RVP/Rooney stepping aside

So long as Young doesn't get near them. I was sitting there muttering at the tv - "this is going right into the nearest defender" and it fucking does.

Kiraly

Agencia ‏@AgenciaNews 18s
Exclusiva AgenciaNews: Sandro Rosell ha confirmado su dimisión a una parte de la junta directiva

dc89

BeqjyF4CcAEFmM_.jpg:large

PSG making a mockery of FFP by claiming to have the highest 'commercial' revenue in the world.

:lol

Man City too.

I am surprised that Chelsea's isn't higher. I walk into any store in Korea and I can buy chelsea nuts, coffee, and even crisps that I found today. Yet to see Chelsea toilet paper here, but I do own United toilet paper. I would love to rotate between the two.

The most ambitious project of the last decade in world football is finally paying off. We will take over United. Might not be next year, or the year after, but one day we will.

Does not matter you take the deal. PSG do not have to give up Verratti because they don't give a fuck about money. The owners could not care less and would just have him rot on the bench like players at City. If PSG really offered that much you take the money and run, that can build a whole team for Juventus lol.

Depends how much they want Pogba. He will be the symbol that they want and their face for the next decade.

Juve can just say give us Verratti or we will sell him to RM. Verratti could be the key to Juve's future. I don't know if Yurt would agree, but it is what I think.

The most ambitious project of the last decade in world football is finally paying off. We will take over United. Might not be next year, or the year after, but one day we will.

haha, I wish Silent Stan had a rich brother or cousin who would pay a shit load to sponsor us, despite having no clue who we are.

I am not jealous much

Facism

Gold Member
bud caught a lot of fish in the Tomb Raider 60fps-gate thread with his 30fps is better than 60fps artical post lol.

phaze

Agencia ‏@AgenciaNews 18s
Exclusiva AgenciaNews: Sandro Rosell ha confirmado su dimisión a una parte de la junta directiva

Does this mean what I think it means ? Well that escalated quickly, wonder if someone from Neymar's side might get burned by this too.

Jarnet87

"Juan Mata can't sign his 5-year contract with Manchester United, because all their pens are shit."

Lol

Wonder what will happen with FK's and corners now. Mata is a pretty good FK taker yet I can't see RVP/Rooney stepping aside

Neither of them should be taking free kicks, unfortunately our team is full of sh*t players who can't even send in a decent corner. I think Rooney will continue to take them on one side, and Mata on the other instead of RVP. Didn't Valencia take corners in his first season at the club?

So long as Young doesn't get near them. I was sitting there muttering at the tv - "this is going right into the nearest defender" and it fucking does.

If were lucky the signing of Mata means we've only got a handfull of appearances left for Ashley 100k a week Young.

Does this mean what I think it means ? Well that escalated quickly, wonder if someone from Neymar's side might get burned by this too.

Isn't it another form of tax evasion so Neymar should be on trial next to Messi?

I would love it if Messi, Neymar, Ribery, and Benz were all in jail. Finally Arsenal might make the semi final of the CL again.

Wenger gotta be the biggest bitch of a manager. He's complaining about Mata going to Utd, saying it's unfair because Chelsea won't have to play them again.

Ugh, what a bitch.

K1LLER7

Neither of them should be taking free kicks, unfortunately our team is full of sh*t players who can't even send in a decent corner. I think Rooney will continue to take them on one side, and Mata on the other instead of RVP. Didn't Valencia take corners in his first season at the club?

If were lucky the signing of Mata means we've only got a handfull of appearances left for Ashley 100k a week Young.
RVP and Rooney should remain FK takers. Both have done well from those positions recently.I hope Adnan still takes the corners.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Juan Mata's imminent £37million move to Manchester United is being held up at the Chelsea end.

Mata is due to arrive in Manchester today to undergo a medical ahead of his switch to United as their record signing.

United officials are keen to get the Mata deal done as soon as possible, but have been thwarted by Chelsea dragging their heels.

It is understood Chelsea are delaying the completion of Mata's transfer to United until they can be sure of securing Mohamed Salah from Basel for £11m.

Troll baby troll.

Wenger gotta be the biggest bitch of a manager. He's complaining about Mata going to Utd, saying it's unfair because Chelsea won't have to play them again.

Ugh, what a bitch.

Wenger's a crybaby and a hypocrite. 2 seasons ago he complained that we had Adebayor on loan from City while at the same time he had Yossi Benayoun from Chelsea.

Tc91

I think Mata should take over RVP on corners as well. That YouTube montage Fergie posted yesterday showed how good he is at corners and RVP is pretty decent at headers.

Clegg

Just give them Young Moyes lol.

Got a feeling this won't happen.
Why? It's come this far already. Don't think there's much in it for Chelsea to pull the plug now. Would sour relations between themselves and United, and would leave them with a seriously pissed off player.

phaze

Isn't it another form of tax evasion so Neymar should be on trial next to Messi?

I would love it if Messi, Neymar, Ribery, and Benz were all in jail. Finally Arsenal might make the semi final of the CL again.

I find it hard to wrap my head around this deal but eurosport says the company that got the payment is owned by Neymar as well as his father. So it seems to me that yes, they could both catch heat for not reporting the money to state and hiding it from other investors.

qindarka

Banned
Just how much trouble are Barca in if it is found they behaved fraudulently regarding the Neymar transfer?

By the way, just relax regarding the Mata transfer. It's gone too far for it to collapse now, unless he fails his medical or something.

Can't really be REALLY happy for this Mata deal since Evra is still our first choice LB.

There's still that stupid gaping hole in our defence.

Want Ashley Cole?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom