• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.

K1LLER7

Why? It's come this far already. Don't think there's much in it for Chelsea to pull the plug now. Would sour relations between themselves and United, and would leave them with a seriously pissed off player.
I was the same when RVP didn't get to his medical last summer until late in the evening lol. Hope we get this done soon.

Hixx

Stan Collymore has quit Twitter.

Yes! Yes! Yes!

Great, innit. Bloke gets endless racist abuse to the point where he feels he needs to leave a social network, which to be fair to him he uses well.

He can be a twat but as far as football twitter accounts go his was pretty good.

Jarnet87

I think Mata should take over RVP on corners as well. That YouTube montage Fergie posted yesterday showed how good he is at corners and RVP is pretty decent at headers.

Rooney is pretty good in the air too, but we have no one else who can take a decent corner with their right foot. I suppose Mata could take it from both sides.

sohois

Liverpool had supposedly agreed a price of just 10mil as well. i guess we'll get him for half that in 2 years once he's done on the Chelsea bench

Messi

Wow... I just... wow.

Rosell and his advisors

pe0NRlJ.gif

I bet Neymar and his dad are going to come out of this unscathed.

Can Rosell even defend himself without breaching the confidentiality clause in Neymar's contract?

tri_willy

B-Rod press conference soon. Expecting the standard "we've got nothing imminent" answer to be used a lot.

if liverpool want a tactical advantage over their rivals, they may as well fake an interest in a player and pretend theyre the next biggest thing until chelsea, city, or united make a purchase for one of the biggest flops

Feorax

'We're looking at a centre midfielder'

All I want is those 6 words

Means nothing. He'd either be expensive and shite or sign for United on deadline day after us scouting and negotiating for months.

Window closes in a week, and according to the Echo and Times over the last couple of weeks, we've got jack shit coming in.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Younes Kaboul, Paulinho, Sandro and Jan Vertonghen all returned to action as Tottenham beat West Ham in a behind-closed-doors friendly today.

The four players have missed 26 Premier League matches between them since the start of December, as new manager Tim Sherwood has been forced to shuffle his pack in the middle of defence and midfield.

It's going to feel like making 4 new signings.

We've missed some key players for the last couple of months.

Feorax

According to BR, we have 15 players capable of training, and no imminent transfers.

Someone needs to lose their job over this.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I get the feeling Kaboul won't be offered a new contract at the end of this season.

I think we quietly added an extra year on like we did with JJ and Gomes in the past, they all have a clause in there.

It's a big 5 months for Younes, hopefully he's built up a good level of fitness to avoid any more strains. If he stays fit he will get into the team, no doubt about that. He was world class in 11/12.

AVB did not take his injury seriously enough, he threw him in far too quickly. Starting him away at City was just idiotic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom