• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

please even if I didnt know about the alleged phone calls between refs and club officials theres this thing called google and wikipedia where I could easily look for it *yawn*

bet I could ask you what Barca's lineup was before 2006 and you'd have no bloody clue, just another bandwagoner
smiling_moon2.png

wedward :D

A7TJ8wi.gif

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
We discussed this in length here.

Every single club lobbied for favorable refs by calling the ref designator (example: United bitch about Howard Webb so they can avoid him reffing their games)

It was legal, and every one did it.

And every single English club is doing it right now, and through the media.

There was no "match fixing" or "bribing", never was. And this is according to the court. It was considered "unsporting behaviour".

The club was cleared not that long ago. But the title remained unassigned because it was past the statue of limitation (4 years).

Now let's talk about Rosell.

Since taking up horse betting, I'm well in profit. Couldn't give you a monthly figure. Some months I'm up some i end up down. Mainly because of betting on other sports.

I was losing like £20 a month doing those ridiculous 1/1000 accumulators, so have put a stop to it this season :p

I just can't spot an upset, and was putting on too many lines based on name, like Basel and Galatasaray winning every week without having a clue what form they were in

Mastadon

Banned
Since taking up horse betting, I'm well in profit. Couldn't give you a monthly figure. Some months I'm up some i end up down. Mainly because of betting on other sports.

What's your secret? I've tried horse racing in the past and I just can't seem to make money from it. Are you really involved with form guides and things like that, or is it more random?

FootballFan

We discussed this in length here.

Every single club lobbied for favorable refs by calling the ref designator (example: United bitch about Howard Webb so they can avoid him reffing their games)

It was legal, and every one did it.

And every single English club is doing it right now, and through the media.

There was no "match fixing" or "bribing", never was. And this is according to the court. It was considered "unsporting behaviour".

The club was cleared not that long ago. But the title remained unassigned because it was past the statue of limitation (4 years).

Now let's talk about Rosell.

This is exactly what I didn't want, you to waste your time with a reply for Pulga because he doesn't have one. I was just curious to see his answer.

Chelsea rumour's (twitter account) saying we've agreed to sell Essien to AC Milan? Not seen any links for it, he has contacts so he might be breaking the news but nothing on our website or anything

Zabojnik

looooooool

you do also support Juventus, just in case you forgot.

Juventus

You mean the one club that had it legally proved that they did, in fact, not cheat? Unless you count lobbying to have the best referees assigned to your matches (which actually goes against favouritism, if you think about it), which was common practice in Serie A. We're still waiting for FIGC to give us back the two scudettos they stole from us.

So, yeah. Fuck off.

3Sixty

I was losing like £20 a month doing those ridiculous 1/1000 accumulators, so have put a stop to it this season :p

I just can't spot an upset, and was putting on too many lines based on name, like Basel and Galatasaray winning every week without having a clue what form they were in

Football gambling is all about high stakes low odds to be honest. I don't bet on football much anymore.

What's your secret? I've tried horse racing in the past and I just can't seem to make money from it. Are you really involved with form guides and things like that, or is it more random?

A little of both i guess. I don't go deep into form like some people do. Obviously it plays its part and I look at its last few runs. Jockey/Trainer combinations are a big player for example Andrew Mullen is the main Jockey for Michael Appleby. So if you see an Appleby horse in a race without Mullen riding i wouldn't bet on it. There is alot to take into consideration to be honest, ground rating makes a big difference for example. After a while you just develop abit of a feel for it though.

dc89

Guys i've not been in the thread much today.
Is Rossell having a conference to explain why he is such a corrupt cunt or something?

FootballFan

You mean the one club that had it legally proved that they did, in fact, not cheat? Unless you count lobbying to have the best referees assigned to your matches (which actually goes against favouritism, if you think about it), which was common practice in Serie A. We're still waiting for FIGC to give us back the two scudettos they stole from us.

So, yeah. Fuck off.

Calm down, jeez. lol

Plug talks shit about Barca, so I am talking about his club(s), that is how the game has always played out. #bantz

Welp. Barca should have kept Soriano. They goofed.

Rosell is a tool. smh

can't believe he played such a big part in signing dinho, I wonder if he did some corrupt shit back then too but it never was revealed.

wedward

Match fixing is the one that cuts deep in the Juve fans.

It's Arsenal's trophy-less streak

Barca's diving

Madrid's cunting of the country.

Chelsea's oil money

City's buying trophies.

Bayern's wrecking the league.

FootballFan

Cruyff couldn't do it
Pep couldn't do it
Messi couldn't do it

NEYGOD is our saviour. The man gets rid of Rosell

He had to be stopped, somehow.

Neymar's father/agent really him good. Both Neymar's are GOATs.

NeyGods.

So much sneaky crap from Rosell that probably hasn't been revealed, I would be surprised if he ends up in prison for a few years.

arkon

He had to be stopped, somehow.

Neymar's father/agent really got him good. Both Neymar's are GOATs.

NeyGods.

So much sneaky crap, I would be surprised if he ends up in prison for a few years.

And that's not even mentioning his marketability. His shirt sales alone will pay for the works on the stadium.

Lightning

Banned
Man U should be congratulated for another thing with this Mata deal. Most other clubs have a bad season, manager is sacked, United and Arsenal have a bad patch buy a player and try to fix it. Forward planners! Constructive planners!

Kiraly

BREAKING: Sandro Rosell is stepping down as president of Barcelona due to the investigation over the signing of Neymar

Batigol

Banned
Surprised Wenger hasn't gone for a striker. Even one on loan. Does he really think having Bendtner and Giroud will be enough until the end of the season? Shit I don't even know why I'm even mentioning Bendtner, he's shit.

Literally anyone would be better than Bendtner.

Even Zigic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom