• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Match fixing is the one that cuts deep in the Juve fans.

It's Arsenal's trophy-less streak

Barca's diving

Madrid's cunting of the country.

Chelsea's oil money

City's buying trophies.

Bayern's wrecking the league.

Get relegated

Come back

Win five titles before Arsenal

Gunnersaures.jpg

Barzul

Surprised Wenger hasn't gone for a striker. Even one on loan. Does he really think having Bendtner and Giroud will be enough until the end of the season? Shit I don't even know why I'm even mentioning Bendtner, he's shit.

Literally anyone would be better than Bendtner.

Even Zigic.

I think a fit Bendtner can do a job. He has just been really out of shape, but he's much more fit now. He looks motivated.

pulga

Banned
IS

IS ROSELL BLAMING US FOR THIS

WAT

LOLOLOLOLOL

1tumblr_lgp6q5NhE21qcjtu8o1_500.gif

EDIT: AAAAAND ITS OFFICIAL! HE'S GONE

Hixx

Vito Mannone's birthday is March 2.

Vito Mannone plays in a League Cup final on March 2.

Vito Mannone left Arsenal last season.

It's happening.

FootballFan

So does Barca get Juve'd with points deduction as a result of this Neymar?

Well, if what Rosell said is true, which is that Neymar's signing was done correctly and within regulation, then I don't see why that would happen.

More investigation will be done though.

we have escaped punishment once again #villains #ovrebo #uefalona

Lewancuntski got angry when a bunch 17-year-olds insulted him for his Bayern move. He wrote something like "I don't allow people to insult me and my family. But I also clearly state that I didn't use any violence against them." on Facebook. Now one of those guys is saying that Lewandowski punched him on the forehead.

A guy that beats up underage guys is still missing in Bayern's team of criminals, right? Although I must admit that Ribery banging an underage was pretty close to that case.

wedward

It's how you spend it bro. Madrid banks spend 500+ million every transfer window for Real Madrid yet they are still are 3rd in a 2 team league.

I was trying to point out that in the Premier league Chelsea and City have spent insane amounts of money so of course it's harder to win than in Serie A where no team spends that much money.

And yes, how you spend it is important. City and Chelsea have both spent pretty well recently.

A few exceptions. Torres.

Neymar's Numbers for anyone interested

57,1 to Santos
40 to Neymar
2,5 to Neymar's Foundation
6,5 bullshit fee for 3 Santos youngsters
17,6 p/y for 6 years, 40m guarantee
2,5m for playing where the coach wants (yeah it exists)

Also Rosell is still being investigated for accepting money from Teixeira (Brasil's ex Fed pres) for a Brasil Portugal match back in 2008, looks like he got 3,4 for tha friendly from CBF (Brazil's football fed)

The 40 to Neymar were given due to a pre-contract signed by the player-club, the clause stated Ney was to join Barsa at the end of his contract with Santos (2014) but if for some reason Ney joined another club he was to pay 40m - same with Barcelona if they made a move earlier than 2014 they were the ones paying, backpedal to 2013 3 clubs wanted Ney, a couple were even willing to pay for the 40m clause and 2x Neymar;s salary with Barca, so the club made a move, paid the 40m to Ney, negotiated with Santos for the 57,1 and the rest is history.

Rosell is crook, I am a barcelona fan, not a fan of this type of bs thou.

Yen

Paper White?

Kindles don't use paper.

Can someone explain what Jack of Fables is? I noticed it when I bought Storybook Love yesterday. Is it spinoff or is that what Fables eventually evolves to? (I would google but I don't want spoilers)

Too bad Neymar owns 100% of his image rights.....

his situation is similar to Ronaldo's, he is able to keep his contracts he already has, but Barcelona owns the contracs (non-competitive) signed under the barcelona stay. I think he may get a cut of those thou, around 30%

Clegg

Kindles don't use paper.

Can someone explain what Jack of Fables is? I noticed it when I bought Storybook Love yesterday. Is it spinoff or is that what Fables eventually evolves to? (I would google but I don't want spoilers)
Spinoff.

Haven't read it any of it yet, but its supposed to be good.

57,1 to Santos
40 to Neymar

Also Rosell is still being investigated for accepting money from Teixeira (Brasil's ex Fed pres) for a Brasil Portugal match back in 2008, looks like he got 3,4 for tha friendly from CBF (Brazil's football fed)

The 40 to Neymar were given due to a pre-contract signed by the player-club, the clause stated Ney was to join Barsa at the end of his contract with Santos (2014) but if for some reason Ney joined another club he was to pay 40m - same with Barcelona if they made a move earlier than 2014 they were the ones paying, backpedal to 2013 3 clubs wanted Ney, a couple were even willing to pay for the 40m clause and 2x Neymar;s salary with Barca, so the club made a move, paid the 40m to Ney, negotiated with Santos for the 57,1 and the rest is history.

What a ridiculously convoluted deal

57,1 to Santos
40 to Neymar

I remember Florentino saying that getting Neymar would cost Madrid €150M, people laughed at him, but he clearly know what he was talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom