• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.

bud

rafael_huhlwjn0.gif

hahaha

pulga

Banned
Shatner pls, I was about to go through FFs history

"bu but he rejected Madrid"

of course he did, would've had to cough up 40m to Barca in order to get out of the deal

plus Barca decided to bend over and take it harder than mooyesuz on a matchday

oh god and all the 100m lololololol posts

pls

pls take me back

give me the patience to scroll through all the verbal diarrea

Suen

I don't understand why Wilbrrr is so obsessed with Arsenal fans. Like can't he just look at the table? It's not our fault he follows an inferior team. Come back to us when your club knows how to shoot proper penalties Wilbrrr

Lightning

Banned
I don't understand why Wilbrrr is so obsessed with Arsenal fans. Like can't he just look at the table? It's not our fault he follows an inferior team. Come back to us when your club knows how to shoot proper penalties Wilbrrr
What's Wilbur saying?

Just saw this and had a laugh. I love the art. The song that accompanies the clip is not very good though.

mata_on_the_benchbpj4v.gif

Also, as far as Neymar, I don't blame him and his camp at all for seeing what they could get away with. I am shocked that a club the size of Barca would commit so much to a player that is largely untested against consistent top talent. But I suppose it is La Liga and it's a squad made up of the worlds best players already. It's not like they'll be reprimanded in anyway. Rosell is falling on that sword.

Its nothing new, the 2 big clubs in Spain have paid some ridiculous amount of money to FLOPs. Henrique, Keirrison, Faubert, Gravesen have collected some nice checks from the 2 big ones.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
are we even sure he's 21?

Shatner pls, I was about to go through FFs history

"bu but he rejected Madrid"

of course he did, would've had to cough up 40m to Barca in order to get out of the deal

plus Barca decided to bend over and take it harder than mooyesuz on a matchday

oh god and all the 100m lololololol posts

pls

pls take me back

give me the patience to scroll through all the verbal diarrea

please do it

Meier

but

he owns 100% of his image rights

what now Meier

tell me

I am sure there's some flexibility in that. I wouldn't be surprised if the €40m Barca paid his dad were to buy those rights back or at least some sort of portion of it. But even if he was profiting off any sort of advertising with him in it, it's still good for the club if he's wearing a Barca shirt.

pulsemyne

Well swansea city stadium is going to be a construction site for the next few years. The capacity will jump from 20,000 to 33,000. Wonder if we have enough supporters to fill it?

Meier

He was the star defender during Newells run to the championship during Martino's time; he is good, dominant in the air; I think he will do well in the EPL. He was more of a bargain option than a AAA defender.

Do you follow the Argentine league or just know a bit about this guy due to the Tata connection? If you do follow it at all, do you know if anything about young Bruno Zucolini? Heard good things but no first hand knowledge. Plays for Racing, should be joining City in the summer.

Lightning

Banned
I'm so glad Uli went against Pep and didn't buy Neymar.
You knew it was bad when Perez came out and said that signing Neymar would have cost Madrid over £100m. You knew from that Rosell was hiding details of the transfer. No way can there that big a gap in fees.

bud

Inter and Barca meltdown on the same day

Let's hope Arsenal is next

yurt no

i thought you were cool with arsenal. you even tried to cheer me up after losing to united.

what happened
where did it go wrong

please come back

Danchi

Its nothing new, the 2 big clubs in Spain have paid some ridiculous amount of money to FLOPs. Henrique, Keirrison, Faubert, Gravesen have collected some nice checks from the 2 big ones.

This isn't related, but these guys reminded me...

Does anyone remember Kerlon? He was a YouTube sensation circa 2007 for his "seal dribble", where he'd go past players while heading the ball. Guy even got a move to Inter, but he plays for a Japanese third division side now. He's only twenty-five, though, so there's still time for a comeback.

Linius

This isn't related, but these guys reminded me...

Does anyone remember Kerlon? He was a YouTube sensation circa 2007 for his "seal dribble", where he'd go past players while heading the ball. Guy even got a move to Inter but he plays for a Japanese third division side now. He's only twenty-five, though, so there's still time for a comeback

Haha, that guy was at Ajax for a while. Can't even remember if he played a game at all for us :lol

Do you follow the Argentine league or just know a bit about this guy due to the Tata connection? If you do follow it at all, do you know if anything about young Bruno Zucolini? Heard good things but no first hand knowledge. Plays for Racing, should be joining City in the summer.

yeah I followed South American footbal a lot, he is an early bloomer, good midfielder, he has tons of potential; he can play both as a defensive mid and as a box to box midfielder; I am still not sure about his fitness thou; he tends to get injured often but if City can manage to keep him healthy he can be the next cambiasso.

Meier

There is no way these stats are accurate.

Silva has 51 key passes in 13 games. 6 assists, 4 goals.
Ozil has 51 key passes in 17 games, 7 assists, 4 goals.

The only player with more key passes is Hazard at 52 in 22 games. Whatever they're using for Chances Created, there's no scenario where Silva's Per Minute average isn't notably lower than Ozil's.

yeah I followed South American footbal a lot, he is an early bloomer, good midfielder, he has tons of potential; he can play both as a defensive mid and as a box to box midfielder; I am still not sure about his fitness thou; he tends to get injured often but if City can manage to keep him healthy he can be the next cambiasso.

Cool, thanks for the insight! I don't know if it's finalized or not (heard yes and no), but hopefully it pans out. He is part Italian so he should be able to join us immediately without any work permit issues.

pulga

Banned
yurt no

i thought you were cool with arsenal. you even tried to cheer me up after losing to united.

what happened
where did it go wrong

please come back

i warned them

twice

stop it with the juve stuff

it'll make yurt mad

BeRhtE1IIAAXG5E.jpg:large

Barzul

There is no way these stats are accurate.

Silva has 51 key passes in 13 games. 6 assists, 4 goals.
Ozil has 51 key passes in 17 games, 7 assists, 4 goals.

The only player with more key passes is Hazard at 52 in 22 games. Whatever they're using for Chances Created, there's no scenario where Silva's Per Minute average isn't notably lower than Ozil's.
They might not be using just this season. I found it on twitter, but I'll dig deeper.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I miss Ronaldinho, only time I ever watched the Spanish league, the ingenuity was unparalleled.

muahaha only kidding, you're both tied :p

Speaking of Brazilians... what happened to Luís Fabiano? He was pretty good in the last WC.

he is doing well, he scored against the US in the training camp a few days ago @ Sao Paulo; he never quite made it to larger club, Sevilla had the chance to sell him for decent money but waited too long, then he went to Sao Paulo for 7 million I think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom