• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

They might not be using just this season. I found it on twitter, but I'll dig deeper.

Obviously not a big deal by any means, but I'm skeptical. The Clear Cut Chances could be accurate, who knows (harder for me to find that stat publicly), but I know it's impossible that the other is. Ozil's has to be higher just due to having played more.

Silva has played at most 1170 minutes (and he rarely plays a full game, so it isn't that high) in the league which would be 23 minutes per key pass (3.9 key passes per game). If you include his Champions League games, it's still 26 minutes per key pass and that's again assuming a full game (and one of those is a sub appearance) at the absolute worst.

pulga

Banned
You knew it was bad when Perez came out and said that signing Neymar would have cost Madrid over £100m. You knew from that Rosell was hiding details of the transfer. No way can there that big a gap in fees.

driDrTd.jpg

Madrid don't have enough money as they claim to, they said

They can't afford Bale, they said

no, it's just that we don't buy overhyped brazilian flops
anymore
for over 100m
KuGsj.gif

Going back to Rosell's stuff, there is some stuff he didnt have the tact to navigate

- He removed Cruyff's medal and position as an honorary president, he is a legend; bad move. Then he went to court because he didnt want to pay the 100K owe to the Johan Cruyff Foundation. again bad move.
- He was a stockholder at Viagogo, a company who sold match tickets, sometimes this very same tickets would not be available to members.
- He let Pep leave, everyone knows this, Pep-Ross didnt get along due to the constast verbal diarreah of Rosell against Laporta.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Double unveil on Monday is nailed on

My heart still wont believe Mata is official till he plays a game

pulga

Banned
oh my hahaha

j4RaTqv.png

Need a basic understanding of spanish for that one. another golden one <3

Come on, the way United fans are fawning over him you'd think he would actually score goals or get a ton of assists. He's talented, but a lot of players are.

pls im throughly enjoying that post lololololol i agree with ya

Come on, the way United fans are fawning over him you'd think he would actually score goals or get a ton of assists. He's talented, but a lot of players are.

He just got an assist last night :lol, and the corner which led to Welbeck fucking up a shot that led to the goal

Januzaj is really talented, all of United's play is going through him in his first season and he's only 18. Not his fault everyone around him is shit :p

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I wanted Arsenal to win the title this year, given it was very apparent we stood no fucking chance, but that Jose, if the Mata deal goes through he can have it.

Hearts and minds men, hearts and minds.

I wanted Arsenal to win the title this year, given it was very apparent we stood no fucking chance, but that Jose, if the Mata deal goes through he can have it.

Hearts and minds men, hearts and minds.
Nah.

Arsenal please. Chelsea could become hard to stop, no such worries with Arsenal.

Mr Cola

Nah.

Arsenal please. Chelsea could become hard to stop, no such worries with Arsenal.

Well the banner can read "As long as its not Liverpool or City" and ill be fine with whoever takes it

Slizz

I still think Valencia will start 80% of games for United. Moyes loves him.

Because Valencia no matter what tries the same shit over and over. Just like Moyes.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

pulga

Banned
I don't speak spanish

basically, mata means "kill" in spanish, so its:

Mou: PEPE KILL! with a huge satisfactory grin on his face
Mou: JUAN, KILL! but is clearly unhappy because Mata's like "derp derp you called chief?"

so he's off to the moyes boys

sheesh that took the fun out of everything lol

rodvik

Does anyone actually understand the Neymar scandal? Is this board member meant to have nicked money, or Barca, I dont get it. <Thick>

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Does anyone actually understand the Neymar scandal? Is this board member meant to have nicked money, or Barca, I dont get it. <Thick>

Barca is paying taxes for half that undisclosed 100+ million.

babies are starving

women are selling their bodies

despicable beyond belief

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom