• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mastadon

Banned
Our team is virtually dead right now, Johnson's injured, Agger's injured, Enrique's injured, Lucas is injured, Allen is injured, Coates is injured, Kelly's injured, Sakho has just started training again, I think Flanagan has started training again.

I'm not going to lie, right now our team has been stripped to the bare bones. For Bournemouth stick the kids out with Alberto, Aspas and Moses. We win, great. We lose, I don't think the squad can handle any more fixtures.

Rodgers has already said he's putting a strong team out.

Feorax

So who were Liverpool's targets for January. I haven't kept up with things much at all.

Salah was one obviously - and apparently it was all but done, but whatever.

So they are looking at a wide player and where else? CM, M'Vila?

Salah - Gone to Chelsea.

M'vila - Rumoured he wants the move but we won't spend €10 million to get him. We want a loan with option to buy.

Fernando - Was heavily linked early on, but was rumoured to be extending with Porto, then pursuit seems to have dried up.

Montoya/Tello - Never ever ever in a million years going to leave Barca. Just using us to get the contracts/playing time they wanted. Tello does this every window.

Romulo - Linked tonight. Sviat says he's highly rated by his club. Can't see it being done in 8 days.

Walshy

Walshy it's not that dire but we'd really be helped with a good buy here or there.
It depends on the length of Allen's injury, but the lack of urgency from the club in regards to transfers and the incompetency to play Johnson when he's been injured for a while sort of makes me a tad pessimistic.

What if Allen has another month out. Could you imagine a Gerrard and Henderson midfield against Everton and Arsenal? We would get slaughtered.

At least Flanno and Sakho are back.

I think Liverpool need a cm the most. Gerrard and Lucas (who seems like he's always injured) can't be relied on. Henderson is solid and contributes some very brilliant moments for Liverpool's attack. Sterling will continue getting better and you have Suso/Alberto to start playing in the upcoming seasons.

tumblr_mw7duy90tw1slb0t5o2_250.gif

bud

why does m'vila's name always pop up? what has he shown?

i've seen him play for france a few times and didn't see anything remarkable.

Slizz

Been late on the latest installment of real or fake:

inXLOVYylZ1VG.gif

i7wrjp0DO2fzJ.gif

iJbg6N7g5HJ4b.gif

Waiting till I see Mata holding that kit for my celebration .gifs

wedward

it's fucking Bieber they're joking about. You got several people banned, should be ashamed of supporting Beiber.

I didn't get anyone banned. We were talking about it. Based on what that guy said, it was just a joke and I should laugh. Why wouldn't the mods do the same?

And again, you miss the point. Seems pretty common with you.

pulga

Banned
I didn't get anyone banned. We were talking about it. Based on what that guy said, it was just a joke and I should laugh. Why wouldn't the mods do the same?

And again, you miss the point. Seems pretty common with you.

you were throwing a hissy fit over people making prison rape jokes over justin bieber

justin bieber

let that sink in

FootballFan

I can't wait for next season.

I don't give a shit about 2013-2014 anymore

what's wrong with me?

is this love?

is this why I lost my appetite?

is this why I'm still up?

jIrZbOaipHKzG.jpg

Yes you do. Your avatar deserves more exposure.

Berardi.
Buy out clause?
How much?
Pray tell.

wedward

you were throwing a hissy fit over people making prison rape jokes over justin bieber

justin bieber

let that sink in

I am going to assume that you are now purposefully missing the point because no one can be this oblivious.

Just post your Messi gif and be done with it.

pulga

Banned
I am going to assume that you are now purposefully missing the point because no one can be this oblivious.

Just post your Messi gif and be done with it.

A guy who can't understand humor depending on context is oblivious. This is oblivious:

Why is that funny? If it were a girl would you think its funny?

it's people like you that have sent GAF to the shitter. It's sad. Why even bring that up in a thread consisting of people making fun of Bieber?

Messi

A guy who can't understand humor depending on context is oblivious. This is oblivious:

it's people like you that have sent GAF to the shitter. It's sad.

It's sad that you are doubling down on this. Rape regardless of your feelings on the person is never funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom