• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
Rape is not funny

....and? Rape isn't funny, even if you don't like the Biebs.

have I at any point said rape is funny? Point it out.

Can't.

Shut up.

Healthywealthy.jpg

Bieber needs help. Kid is in a downward spiral and it's going to end badly if he doesn't go to rehab or something.

I don't hate Bieber. I don't have any reason to. He's just a kid and I'm not even a target market for his music or personality figure. Pissing on him is a fucking jock move in a forum about gaming and that's pretty disgusting to me.

Now let's get back to football. Mata is guaranteed but who's going to be Evra's replacement? Coentrao?

Bieber needs help. Kid is in a downward spiral and it's going to end badly if he doesn't go to rehab or something.

I don't hate Bieber. I don't have any reason to. He's just a kid and I'm not even a target market for his music or personality figure. Pissing on him is a fucking jock move in a forum about gaming and that's pretty disgusting to me.

Now let's get back to football. Mata is back in but who's going to be Evra's replacement? Coentrao?

Pissing on him means absolutely nothing. They're jokes on a forum. It's not like anyone on here is confronting him in person and yelling abuse at him. It's like rival fans making fun of Anderson.

Some of you guys need a sense of humor.

FootballFan

Olliolli is GOTY 2014

Is it?

Seriously, I can not decide what to purchase for my Vita from the store.

Spelunky?
Eufloria?
OllieOllie?
HotLine Miami

Any thing else I should consider. I was hoping for a similar sale that the US got, but all the EU got was that FF sale (already have FF7).

Timurid

It's time for Shatner and Lambda's favorite post of the week.

http://i.minus.com/ipVlkKrEesrPl.gif[IMG]

[IMG]http://i.minus.com/iegQMoQHo5Fga.gif[IMG]

[IMG]http://i.minus.com/iuAVj8Pca3WNP.gif[/MG]

[IMG]http://i.minus.com/iDYMhjDEuT6X9.gif[IMG]

[IMG]http://i.minus.com/iBSG5XNlDKRjK.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

Where's the gif of his pen during the shootout? :p

Some of you guys need a sense of humor.

yep, even if you like Bieber, it's just jokes. just hope he remembers to squat instead of bend in the prison shower. OH PARDON!

You've become absolutely dull, you know that? Shame.

Messi needs a lady. if he has lady then he needs a kid.

It's time for Shatner and Lambda's favorite post of the week.

ipVlkKrEesrPl.gif

iegQMoQHo5Fga.gif

iuAVj8Pca3WNP.gif

iDYMhjDEuT6X9.gif

iBSG5XNlDKRjK.gif

i'm still stunned that something he was involved in turned into a goal. you couldn't tell looking at his pens.

rodvik

Is it?

Seriously, I can not decide what to purchase for my Vita from the store.

Spelunky?
Eufloria?
OllieOllie?
HotLine Miami

Any thing else I should consider. I was hoping for a similar sale that the US got, but all the EU got was that FF sale (already have FF7).

Spelunky is perfect on the vita.

Also guys I haven't been in the WhatsApp chat because I've upgraded my phone but wasn't able to keep my number D: It has nothing to do with United's recent results, obvs.

God I wish we could sign Batistuta.

Turok_TTZ

Benz has been disappointing since the beginning of the new year.
only consolation is that he finally fixed his aerial game. or perhaps that is due to the excellent work of Gareth Bale.

I've had my doubts on bale but now I can see he can justify his fee if given time.

pulga

Banned
Benz has been disappointing since the beginning of the new year.
only consolation is that he finally fixed his aerial game. or perhaps that is due to the excellent work of Gareth Bale.

I've had my doubts on bale but now I can see he can justify his fee if given time.

i actually think he's been pretty decent, playing his role within the team structure

is this the twilight zone

Turok_TTZ

i actually think he's been pretty decent, playing his role within the team structure

is this the twilight zone

Benz is capable of more and quite frankly, comparing to his previous performances in the madrid shirt, I expect more from him.
I don't want Benz to become like Rooney, one who's potential is never realized.

pulga

Banned
Benz is capable of more and quite frankly, comparing to his previous performances in the madrid shirt, I expect more from him.
I don't want Benz to become like Rooney, one who's potential is never realized.

where you been anyway

hell im even starting to miss you

at least your nutty act was endearing

shit we got floating around in here now is plain putrid

edit: dat edit. pls come back <3

pulga

Banned
By the way, bought 7 tickets for Lazio - Juve for this weekend. Dressing several of my female classmates in my spare Juve jerseys :3

Turok_TTZ

where you been anyway

hell im even starting to miss you

at least your nutty act was endearing

shit we got floating around in here now is plain putrid

edit: dat edit. pls come back <3

Well I always was a madman. too bad I am no longer ITK (source no longer employed.)
Well I'm not sure you would want me back pulga, Conte's worthless team are where they belong, in europa league. abandon your misguided love for such a scrub team and be loyal to the one true team in madrid. even if Carlo infuriates all beyond belief. god I hate Carlo.

I hate him so much. He is a nice guy but his ignorance and stupidity is just so infuriating. classy gent that Carlo but he is just so stupid sometimes...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom