• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turok_TTZ

I always wished mata would come back home, especially in the event isco doesn't work out. very surprising what has happened with isco. Carlo really needs to step up and figure out his role with the team.

pulga

Banned
Well I always was a madman. too bad I am no longer ITK (source no longer employed.)
Well I'm not sure you would want me back pulga, Conte's worthless team are where they belong, in europa league. abandon your misguided love for such a scrub team and be loyal to the one true team in madrid. even if Carlo infuriates all beyond belief. god I hate Carlo.

I hate him so much. He is a nice guy but his ignorance and stupidity is just so infuriating. classy gent that Carlo but he is just so stupid sometimes...

oh you

giphy.gif

Cleff, pls. He's going to Bayern.

Still awake, pulga? Stay off the weed, brah.

scum pls if I had any weed i'd be asleep by now

and it's almost 2 am, hardly late lol

GorillaJu

Is it?

Seriously, I can not decide what to purchase for my Vita from the store.

Spelunky?
Eufloria?
OllieOllie?
HotLine Miami

Any thing else I should consider. I was hoping for a similar sale that the US got, but all the EU got was that FF sale (already have FF7).

Of all of those, Eufloria is the only one I haven't played.

Hotline Miami is the most story/progression oriented
Spelunky is the deepest
Olliolli is the most unique and fun

Turok_TTZ

Meanwhile, I wish moyes the best. since moyes has taken over, manutd has beautifully declined. I find this very amusing and I hope to continue being amused observing the current manutd situation. mata won't fix the problem. why sign mata? might as well sign kaka and have him play mid. worthless meelan could use the cash and it's not like manutd are using their funds wisely to begin with.

Yen

Rewatching House of Cards in preparation for next month,

"A girl from Connecticut and a girl from Georgia were room-mates in the same college. The girl from Connecticut was hanging curtains with her mother. “Where y’all from?”, asked the girl from Georgia. “We’re from a place where one doesn’t end her sentences with prepositions”, replied the girl from Connecticut. “Oh, ok. Where y’all from,
cunts?
”."

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Im starting to get rumblings that this Mata deal is going to go south at the 11th hour, or at very least get dragged on another few days, its too good to be true, why would Mou be so generous?

Deal off D:

Scum

so what happens to barca now? sanctions? or just against him?

Barca will get into trouble no doubt, but most of it will land at Rosell's feet. He's going to make the perfect scapegoat.

@ Mr. Cola. All eyes on Rooney...

Draconian

Im starting to get rumblings that this Mata deal is going to go south at the 11th hour, or at very least get dragged on another few days, its too good to be true, why would Mou be so generous?

Deal off D:

I had a laugh reading through the thread this morning when there was a rumor that Pep swooped in at the last minute. I only hope more rumors abound leading to sheer panic and tears in here.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I had a laugh reading through the thread this morning when there was a rumor that Pep swooped in at the last minute. I only hope more rumors abound leading to sheer panic and tears in here.

I was absolutely shattered when they took Thiago, a player I had never seen play, if they took Mata too, well, drinking would kill me and theres a half a bottle of whiskey in the fridge.

Mr Cola

You know I genuinely do feel sorry for Chelsea fans, if the deal goes through, very few nice guys in football who also have the talent to be top tier. I mentioned earlier but its such a strange happen stance that this is all possible, Mata has done nothing wrong, other than be excess to a system that doesnt suit his particular talents, he remains an impossibly good player.

You know I genuinely do feel sorry for Chelsea fans, if the deal goes through, very few nice guys in football who also have the talent to be top tier. I mentioned earlier but its such a strange happen stance that this is all possible, Mata has done nothing wrong, other than be excess to a system that doesnt suit his particular talents, he remains an impossibly good player.
I love having Mourinho back and ultimately think he knows best. However, he's not infallible contrary to what some fans would have us believe. There's not one part of me that understands this move. I appreciate that Mourinho likes a grafter and a player who is both attacking and defensively capable, but why we seemingly require every player to be as such is lost on me. Surely you can look past the guys defensive shortcomings? That's a strange thing for me to have to say because these "shortcomings" only really exist in this particular system. Realistically Mata is as defensive as most in his position, and vastly better than the majority in attack.

I don't know...

He's one of the few players who I could genuinely wish well as he makes his move to a competitor.

I look forward to the little youtube documentary he does showing his affectionate familiarity with the picturesque sights and cultural landmarks of Manchester.
It's a cert to happen.

I won't insult Mata but I am not even going to pretend to wish him well.
Oh, in reality I'm a hypocrite. First time he kisses the badge or scores against us I'll be calling him all the cunts of the day.

qindarka

Banned
Choose love Qin, embrace love not hate

I won't hate him but have to take into account that he is bailing at the first sign of adversity and that he asked for the move to Man United. This isn't a KDB situation either, he wasn't being shut out, until very recently, he still had the third most playing time among all our attacking midfielders.

Kalou deserves to be more fondly remembered.

And yes, I am upset, in case anyone feels the need to point that out.

I won't hate him but have to take into account that he is bailing at the first sign of adversity and that he asked for the move to Man United. This isn't a KDB situation either, he wasn't being shut out, until very recently, he still had the third most playing time among all our attacking midfielders.

Kalou deserves to be more fondly remembered.

Blame Mou.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom