• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

:eek:

UNLEASH THE VIDALCOPTER

My elation (although tainted by Owen's involvement as hype conduit) can only be expressed one way

igVLeY4ZzUCCY.gif

Vidal would be fantastic. A good box to box midfielder + Mata would do us a lot of good.

Now about our LB. Just give me anyone T_T

'fantastic' lol

Words can't describe what a mammoth signing it'd be. It would solve 75% of your problems in one fell swoop, on top of getting the best CM in the world.

'fantastic' lol

Words can't describe what a mammoth signing it'd be. It would solve 75% of your problems in one fell swoop, on top of getting the best CM in the world.

Words can't say how much I'm trying not to overhype myself over all these rumors. Our first half of the season was too depressing.

Words can't say how much I'm trying not to overhype myself over all these rumors. Our first half of the season was too depressing.

If you get a proper good CM in time, you're clear favourites for fourth imo. The momentum such 2 huge signings would give you without even kicking a ball cannot be overstated. Especially with 2/3 of us, Everton and Spurs likely to drop points next midweek

Into

Where is this Vidal stuff coming from? Give me chicken fumes too. I want to breath this better than sex gas you guys are on.

Dunno, none of the Italian sites are reporting it, all ive seen on the sites i frequent is that United may go for Guarin now, a possible swap for Chicharito. Perhaps Inter fans will give less fucks since its Manure rather than Juventus.

Just because Liverpool fans are fine with their elite, horrendously unlikable, chiselling wantaway twat of a striker.

Water under the bridge bruv

If he was shit I'd be waving a pitchfork about outside Melwood

Suarez just comes with too many plusses to make me carry on resenting him

1) He really does deserve to be playing CL
2) He's a joy to watch
3) He's the difference between the decent team and a throughly mediocre one
4) Its just nice to have world class players
5) His behaviour has been much improved so far this season

4 of those 5 apply to Rooney, come to think of it :p

Carbonox

Cabaye has heaped praise on Debuchy.

cabaye

pls

u must stay then to protect your love from evil spirits

debuchy will die of heartbreak should you leave

Besiktas have outright stated that they want Cisse.10m pls.

sohois

It would be very odd for Chelsea to formally announce signing (granted there's been no press conference) only to then be hijacked by Liverpool.

They announced the deal with Basel but no personal terms, Salah could reject if he was really desperate to move to Liverpool. But even were that the case Basel could then simply refuse to sell him at all.

GorillaJu

They announced the deal with Basel but no personal terms, Salah could reject if he was really desperate to move to Liverpool. But even were that the case Basel could then simply refuse to sell him at all.

That just seems extremely unlikely. I seem to recall there was still some hope being held out for Mkhitaryan as well even when Dortmund had agreed a fee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom