• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.

ibwJx9CvUEUb9N.gif

dc89

Who cares if I'm doing a me.

- Neymar's friends have private jet travel to Spain paid by Barca.
- He earns another €700,000 every year Barca qualify for the Champions League.
- €2.5m bonus if he's played out of position.

#MesQueUnClub

I think they should drop that slogan. Lord help me, I hope we destroy Barca. Even if it's just at The Etihad.

Who cares if I'm doing a me.

- Neymar's friends have private jet travel to Spain paid by Barca.
- He earns another €700,000 every year Barca qualify for the Champions League.
- €2.5m bonus if he's played out of position.

#MesQueUnClub

I think they should drop that slogan. Lord help me, I hope we destroy Barca. Even if it's just at The Etihad.

Nobody gets tired of reading this, it's hilarious. You can dc all you want with this story lol

dc89

Nobody gets tired of reading this, it's hilarious. You can dc all you want with this story lol

City were interested in buying Neymar.
There is no surprise we dropped out, and it's nothing to do with not being able to afford.

After Tevez, I don't think we'll have anything to do with third parties or dodgy agents.

Notice all of Kia's players have left the club now.

Carbonox

I'm gonna go and apply for a job at one of these third parties and in my contract get a free private jet so I can fly Football GAF out to Canada and we can club baby seals together.

Mastadon

Banned
Hmm

@honigstein: Dante/Kroos: Bayern won't sell or loan this January. That's categorical. (both expected to renew contracts)

@honigstein: Re: Gladbach targets for Moyes. Ter Stegen has signed for Barcelona. Xhaka, Kruse and Herrmann not (yet) Man Utd class, imo.

Salazar

Hmm

@honigstein: Dante/Kroos: Bayern won't sell or loan this January. That's categorical. (both expected to renew contracts)

@honigstein: Re: Gladbach targets for Moyes. Ter Stegen has signed for Barcelona. Xhaka, Kruse and Herrmann not (yet) Man Utd class, imo.

At a push, I'll take "not yet" players to replace "categorically not and will never get close" players.

I'm glad Cardiff will get Fabio and loan Zaha.

I love Ole so much that I don't mind if Cardiff beats Manchester United next week. Guy is a legend, and gave us the perfect ending to the treble in '99.

Fergie is now UEFA's coaching ambassador. Presumably that means he'll walk around patting coaches on the shoulder and telling them 'well done' in an extremely patronising manner.

Yen

Liverpool to announce a new commercial partner on Monday. I assume it must be a big deal if we knew about it in advance (not like Dunkin' Donuts). Warrior deal runs for another two seasons after this one, and I think Standard Chartered renewed for two more years.

Tc91

SSN James Cooper (live from Carrington): I'm being led to believe that an agreement has not been reached about the sale of Juan Mata. I don't think there is any cause for alarm there, we know an offer has been put in via a third party.

Please no..

Feorax

Liverpool to announce a new commercial partner on Monday. I assume it must be a big deal if we knew about it in advance (not like Dunkin' Donuts). Warrior deal runs for another two seasons after this one, and I think Standard Chartered renewed for two more years.

Isn't to great to be top of the commercial league?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom