• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
So it's actually happening. Jose is using a Phoenix Down on the corpse of Manchester United.

Tc91

So basically that twat who is stood outside of Carrington all day knows nothing.

That is as solid confirmation were gonna get, straight from Mourinho. Just have to wait now guess it will be on Monday.

Wes

venison crêpe
@henrywinter 36s

Mourinho on Mata: 'I asked him when the offer came: 'Are you really happy to go?' He said 'I'm really happy to go'

Salazar

lol.

Sounded like he was gonna say "probably with guarantees for CL"

Wenger just closed the presser tab and punched his cat

Tc91

lol.

Sounded like he was gonna say "probably with guarantees for CL"

Wenger just closed the presser tab and punched his cat

"We want Juan to go to Manchester United and be happy and we want him to do really well" with a smirk on his face.

Wenger gonna be mad.

Read between DA LINES, Mou is basically saying "Even when I wanted to throw him a bone, I wasn't able to. The team doesn't need him for shit."

David-Moyes-Jose-Mourinho-Old-Trafford_2993833.jpg

Mastadon

Banned
@HenryWinter 43s

Sources indicate that Moyes intends to use Mata at RB until he gets a clearer idea of his strengths and weaknesses.

Essien please leave. I hate to see you still at the club being as broken as you are. You used to be so good.
Yeah, I kind of feel like this.

Mou's elbow is okay, phew!

edit: why do these guys keep asking? What do they think Jose is going to say? "Myself, Chelsea and all his friends here hope he fails and drags down Man United".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom