• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.

tri_willy

Chelsea's list of Messi's

Egyptian Messi - Salah
German Messi - Marin
English Messi -
Belgium Messi -
Spanish Messi -
Brazilian Messi -
Serbian Messi -
Dutch Messi -

Yen

Vauxhall have replaced Chevrolet as Liverpool's automotive partner. I hope that isn't our big sponsor news, though I'm not sure I particularly care.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
So who is at Bayern that we want? Was there not rumours of Dante a few days ago?

Feorax

Vauxhall have replaced Chevrolet as Liverpool's automotive partner. I hope that isn't our big sponsor news, though I'm not sure I particularly care.

Apparently it's worth £45 million.

Means jack shit if it's sitting in FSG's account though.

It could be Bayern players. He's just got Mata. He probably thinks he can do whatever he wants.

Anyway. Good stuff.

Rooney will renew soon. Meh. But sounds like Cabaye is coming and I'm sure we can add a few 0's to the new Nike deal what with all these names (don't forget the emergence of Januzaj here).

Life at 7th isn't too bad you know.

Salazar

Justjohn tears

HxV3Caw.gif

Carbonox

It could be Bayern players. He's just got Mata. He probably thinks he can do whatever he wants.

Anyway. Good stuff.

Rooney will renew soon. Meh. But sounds like Cabaye is coming and I'm sure we can add a few 0's to the new Nike deal what with all these names (don't forget the emergence of Januzaj here).

thomas-rolling-eyes-o.gif

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris

Anyway. Good stuff.

Rooney renewing and Cabaye coming? Have i missed something :O

tri_willy

rooney still vital to your set up as long as he is still willing, able and not being a cunt.

still have some fat to cut off man utd gaf!

Carbonox

Blanc has said he wants Pjanic cos Newcastle won't sell Cabaye this month.

Pjanic and Pogba in the Summer means no Cabaye for PSG. kkthx.

Mr Cola

I don't think Pogba is leaving Juventus anytime soon. You would need Bale money to get him out right now.

Could United possibly have a first refusal or buyback clause? Does anyone know of this?

Jarnet87

Xhaka played really well against United in the group stage a few years back. Of course it's not hard at all to boss United's midfield.

Carbonox

Welcome Cabaye.

Cabaye isn't going anywhere this month but I could see Man Utd being favourites in the Summer now, especially if they finish in the top 4 this season (Cabaye is only leaving for a Champions League club). PSG getting pissy Newcastle aren't selling actually works out for them unless they buy a different CM.

Mastadon

Banned
Xhaka played really well against United in the group stage a few years back. Of course it's not hard at all to boss United's midfield.

Well if Football Manager is any guide
and we all know it is
, then Xhaka will become world class in three years.

LegoArmo

Are United really going to wait until Monday to unveil Mata, alongside another new signing and Rooney talking about how he never wanted to leave Manchester United, and it wasn't about money, as he signs his new 300k a week contract?

LTWheels

I'm wouldn't be surprised if our budget is very tight for January.

Remember we gave Suarez a new contract costing us an extra £10m a year I believe. That money has to come from somewhere.

GorillaJu

I don't get the Salah thing.

If we want him, we have to at least match Chelsea's bid, simple as that. It's black and white, yes or no.

Apparently, we aren't willing to do that, because it would be overpaying, but for some reason we're still hopeful we can salvage something? How exactly?

Apparently it's worth £45 million.

Means jack shit if it's sitting in FSG's account though.

Do you really want to go down this road?

I don't want a battle against the owners like the last ones. We have absolutely no idea what really happened or happens in these situations.

Salazar

Are United really going to wait until Monday to unveil Mata, alongside another new signing and Rooney talking about how he never wanted to leave Manchester United, and it wasn't about money, as he signs his new 300k a week contract?

Sounds plausible.

God knows who else might be coming, though. Garay would be welcome but CM and LB are a bit desperate.

Rooney : "It was never about the money for me personally, what I wanted was happiness and a coach that appreciated me. With United under Moyes I finally got that".

L1NETT

Kyle Bennett on loan. I'll take him. Never seen him play.

--

Couple of random film thoughts/things

The Act of Killing is on Netflix. Watch it watch it watch it. Ain't easy, but man does that doc stick with you

Wolf of Wall Street is painfully overrated. A good film, but far too flabby and just not that engaging really. Thought I'd really enjoy it too :/

The Act of Killing is fantastic. I watched it because Werner Herzog told me to and I have to do whatever Herzog wants.

You listened well :)

Me and Wilbz watched act of killing the other night. Fascinating but horrifying.

He also said wolf of Wall Street is the film of the year (2013) so far but he agrees it was a little flabby, but he's seeing inside Llewyn Davis today!

What a day for him :lol. Mata, Coens and he's going out tonight.

I'm at sainsburys :(

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Me and Wilbz watched act of killing the other night. Fascinating but horrifying.

He also said wolf of Wall Street is the film of the year (2013) so far but he agrees it was a little flabby, but he's seeing inside Llewyn Davis today!

What a day for him :lol. Mata, Coens and he's going out tonight.

I'm at sainsburys :(

on the bright side, you still have 10 fingers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom