• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.
hohohoooo

jNN0AvT.gif

Isla and De Ceglie.

The Act of Killing is fantastic. I watched it because Werner Herzog told me to and I have to do whatever Herzog wants.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppf83VJnwkw

Danchi

Other clubs were on the case, chief among them Sporting Gijón, and they had Zelalem over to train with them. The Spanish club boast links to Barcelona and Zelalem was tempted by the thought of developing at Gijón and earning a transfer to the Camp Nou.

Don't worry, Zel. I'm sure it won't work out all that different.

Article posted today on Gedion Zelalem from the Guardian.

Mou respects United cause he grew up idolizing Fergie, his dad will tell you as much. i've been hearing of Mou's dream of managing United since the damn 90s, it's not a secret.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Mou respects United cause he grew up idolizing Fergie, his dad will tell you as much. i've been hearing of Mou's dream of managing United since the damn 90s, it's not a secret.

Im watching the footage and it is kinda crazy how much he clearly respects us, im looking for slight jabs or hints that he is unhappy but he isnt, it seems a really straight forward transfer. Maybe this is because we are 0 threat to him this season with both games gone but he pretty much slams Arsenal and City, but nothing about United or our approach.

I genuinely wonder if Fergie had anything in this transfer.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
dc?

Kagawa’s agent, Thomas Kroth, has spoken for his client in terms of his hopes.

“He knows [about the transfer], he read in newspapers that [Mata] has signed, but for him at this moment there is no problem, he will fight for his position and move forward,” he told Goal.

“Shinji will stay at Manchester United. Definitely he will stay at Manchester United. He will not leave the club in the transfer window.”

Kroth also admitted that there has been interest from other clubs for the Japanese international but insists Kagawa is staying at United.

“In the last window also some clubs have asked me but for him there is no interest in leaving Man United.”

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Heres hoping Mata has the Ozil effect and pushes some players up a notch, I want Shinji to be a success.

lol more on the barca stuff.

one more clause,

Barcelona will pay 2,5 for a private flight to Brasil 2x a year.

Also looks like Madrid offered a 125m contract at some point; this is just getting disgusting now.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
it's nice to see a rational Barca fan for a change

no DATs in his post

no Messi Ballon d'Or pictures

no mention of Cristiano Ronaldo

maybe they aren't all bad?

Feorax

Do you really want to go down this road?

I don't want a battle against the owners like the last ones. We have absolutely no idea what really happened or happens in these situations.

I' ve been one of FSG's biggest defenders. I'm just struggling to understand the rationale behind this transfer window. I don't think for a second they're asset stripping or any of that shit, but if there was ever a time to take a risk or two, it would be now.

I don't know, I'm probably being unfair, but it seems like the story of our club the last 3 or 4 years is repeatedly failing to kick on when things are going our way.

On another note, I want to see Luis Alberto in a defensive midfield role at the weekend and see how he does. He played in that role during the pre-season and did quite well. I'd feel more confident with Alberto and Henderson holding than I would Gerrard after last week.

it's nice to see a rational Barca fan for a change

no DATs in his post

no Messi Ballon d'Or pictures

no mention of Cristiano Ronaldo

maybe they aren't all bad?
been a barca fan before Pep debuted in the first team, this late bandwagoners barcelona fans only know triumphs, disgusting really.

GorillaJu

:lol as if having unpopular opinions about footballers because I actually watch games and don't get my football news through 2.75mb gif files

Somehow invalidates my being correct about a movie.

Barzul

been a barca fan before Pep debuted in the first team, this late bandwagoners barcelona fans only know triumphs, disgusting really.
I found this really funny. It's like some glory hunting United fans this season. What they're seeing is so inexplicable, they can't comprehend it.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

I genuinely feel sorry for fans like you. They're unfairly lumped into the same category as bandwagoners.

and this is why Zabo is the most glorious Juve fan

GorillaJu

Thats how I feel as a Heat fan.

Yeah this hits especially close to home for life-long PSG/AS Monaco supporters like myself who are tired of everyone assuming we're just on the bandwagon to enjoy some glory.

I know you're from Florida. I was a Lakers fan before Kobe :3

Slizz

Yeah this hits especially close to home for life-long PSG/AS Monaco supporters like myself who are tired of everyone assuming we're just on the bandwagon to enjoy some glory.

I know you're from Florida. I was a Lakers fan before Kobe :3

Lol, I was a Heat fan before Wade! Shock! Horror!

Zo, PJ Brown and Brian Grant were some of my favorite Heat players along with, Mashburn, Rice, Hardaway, Majerle, EJ, Veshon Leonard, Bruce Bowen etc. I can go on and on but most people wouldn't know half the players I'm naming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom