• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
That was a gift from mourinho.

lol ungrateful bellends, and did we not send Ozil neatly wrapped up with a cute little bow your way? You should be on your knees kissing Carlo's ring, he gifted you possibly the league.

Lol nope. That was a knock on effect from Real over stretching themselves financially. My point being, top-top players are only made available through special freakish circumstances.

1604545_10152547774627306_2073422722_n.jpg

been a barca fan before Pep debuted in the first team, this late bandwagoners barcelona fans only know triumphs, disgusting really.

omg pls marry me and stay here forever and ever and ever :3

GorillaJu

What's up with Serie A players using the number 88?

I guess Ando was actually born in 88. But what's Inler's problem? In 8 or 9 more years we're going to start having defenders where their jersey number is actually their birth year.

Forwards will have to wait a few more years.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Delays :|

Are you kidding me, he better play on Tuesday

Jarnet87

Dat creeping feeling of another club hijacking Mata. Moyes and Woodward close a deal about as well as Welbeck's finishing. He should of had his medical and been announced Wednesday, Thursday morning at the latest.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
What's up with Serie A players using the number 88?

I guess Ando was actually born in 88. But what's Inler's problem? In 8 or 9 more years we're going to start having defenders where their jersey number is actually their birth year.

Forwards will have to wait a few more years.

Buffon used it once in 2000.

I think all of them are unaware it's neo-Nazi.

GorillaJu

Who could possibly hijack a 40m transfer?

... come on Brendan show us what you're made of.

That video from the Man Utd fan channel where they made up player names and asked Chelsea fans for their opinions on them is hilarious in a morbid and uncomfortable way. Could only watch about 30 seconds of it. Poor suckers.

Mastadon

Banned

That video from the Man Utd fan channel where they made up player names and asked Chelsea fans for their opinions on them is hilarious in a morbid and uncomfortable way. Could only watch about 30 seconds of it. Poor suckers.

I need that link Odd. I need it.

I woke up this afternoon

danananana

And checked SSN

danananana

Wanted a transfer

danananana

But didn't see jack shit

Fuck off January. What a shite 4 or so weeks we've had. Threw away a point against City. Didn't play well, and were fucked over at Chelsea. Dropped stupid points to Villa. Johnson injured, Lucas injured, Cissokho as shite as ever, Enrique seemingly nowhere near returning, Allen injured, Coutinho in the worst form of his life, Sakho injured, Mignolet playing worse than Reina ever has (don't deny), embarassed ourselves with Salah, and are apparently making no inroads on adding the depth necessary for a CL push, all while Man Utd make a season-changing signing and look to be making another, and Spurs are on great form

#whingertotheend
#spleenvented

Zabojnik

Anybody know of a cheap mini keyboard + mouse (well, trackball) combo? Has to be bluetooth. Think I'll try one of those android dongles instead of buying a 'traditional' media player.

Just turned 31 and with a CV including domestic and Champions League wins as well as victory with the Ghana national side. Michael Essien in expected in the city this evening.
Essien in Milan in three hours.

Edit: Beaten.

Kassu

Banned
Looool I'm watching Oman - Finland friendly because I don't anything better to do and video quality makes it look like I'm watching match from '90s. No goals yet and I bet this will be goalless draw, we can't score.

Baki

lol ungrateful bellends, and did we not send Ozil neatly wrapped up with a cute little bow your way? You should be on your knees kissing Carlo's ring, he gifted you possibly the league.

1604545_10152547774627306_2073422722_n.jpg

omg pls marry me and stay here forever and ever and ever :3

That's revenue mate. Which means fuck all. Real had to balance the books by selling Ozil and Higuain. €90m to balance the €100m on Bale.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Essien is better than Nocerino and Muntari, so he's a good addition.

Raven777 are you new? Welcome!

Mastadon

Banned

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
A.S. Roma ‏@OfficialASRoma 3m
AS Roma would like to stress that there are no talks underway regarding the exit of Miralem Pjanic. The player is not for sale #Pjanic #ASR

he's so gone in the summer

Feorax

John Bennett ‏@JohnBennettBBC 3m
More on Mata/Salah. RT “@ShamoonHafez: #CFC will not sign off Mata deal until they complete Salah transfer says @bbcsport_david #MUFC”

It will never happen in a million years, but I almost want us to sign Salah now just to see the apocalypse-level fallout.

Ashes

Banned

Should had waited for the final group. ;)

pulga

Banned
That's revenue mate. Which means fuck all. Real had to balance the books by selling Ozil and Higuain. €90m to balance the €100m on Bale.

please when has Madrid ever cared about balancing the books loooooool

we gave Kaka away for free ffs

sending Ozil your way was strictly a sporting matter

I'm going to miss Essien and shouting SHOOOOOT everytime he got the ball past the halfway line. He scored some outstanding goals.
At one point he was imo our best player, when he could just barge through the oppositions teams on his own. Its a shame he couldn't quite get back up to that level after injury. I hope he does well in Italy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom