• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Tottenham are working on a deal to sign Juventus striker Domenico Berardi as Tim Sherwood targets new signings before the transfer deadline.

Sherwood has been promised funds to add to his squad this month, but he is yet to splash the cash on any arrivals.

However, Spurs scouts have identified 19-year-old Berardi, and Spurs are now in contact with Juventus over a deal for the striker.

Berardi, who is currently on-loan at Sassuolo, has been in outstanding form this season, catching the eye with four goals against AC Milan recently.

Probably bollocks but this is the sort of signing we need. Not a huge name and young enough to develop. Would be a handy replacement for Defoe.

sohois

Probably bollocks but this is the sort of signing we need. Not a huge name and young enough to develop. Would be a handy replacement for Defoe.
time to sign him was before the ac Milan hattrick. his value has probably trebled since then. no way juve accept a deal for him

Zabojnik

980.gif

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Manchester United and Chelsea are considering an approach in signing Sassuolo's on-loan striker from Juventus Domenico Berardi,

Tottenham are working on a deal to sign Juventus striker Domenico Berardi

Yurt on suicide watch!

I don't think Juve have any intention of selling him to be honest. Yurt will be mad tho.

Yurt is resigned to the idea of losing his best players to the MASSIVE CLUBS OF THE BARCLAYS ENGLISH (AND WELSH) PREMIER LEAGUE.

giphy.gif

Messi

How does Essien do it. Chelsea, Real and now AC Milan. That's amazing.

Can someone buy Song please. He used to be good in the PL. Liverpool Pls.

Ewventus is the only Serie A team that have good players that aren't old relics, so it's only natural that they should want to move up to real clubs and leagues.

Welcome to Chelsea, Pogba

Messi

Iniesta is obviously a great player and that was a great goal. Not as good as Essiens but still a great goal. I am surprised a Barcelona fan would take any pride from that game though.

I was along about the moment not the rest of the game. The ref had an absolute shocker that night.

L1NETT

@lego Google tells me he's a stylist/hairdresseser to the stars

Makes regular appearances on hit ITV show "this morning"

The more you know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom