• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wenger's not messing about this time. This was the team last time:

36 Martinez
11 Santos
20 Djourou
38 Angha
54 Miquel
14 Walcott
15 Oxlade-Chamberlain (Gnabry - 72' )
22 Coquelin (Frimpong - 72' )
23 Arshavin
64 Yennaris
12 Giroud (Chamakh - 72' )

Coventry XI: Murphy, Christie, Webster, Seaborne, Adams, Baker, Thomas, Fleck, Daniels, Moussa, L. Clarke

Our best available team. 4-5-1 which is not our usual formation unless Moussa will join the attack.

The Daily Mirror says we're after Kaboul, and according to Sky Italia we'll be after him/another CB when the right offer for Mexes shows up.

Tottenham-gaf, thoughts? Is it a realistic transfer or we should just give up?

ter Stegen - Korb , Stranzl, Alvaro Dominguez, Wendt - Kramer , G. Xhaka - Herrmann , Arango - Raffael , M. Kruse

Neuer - Rafinha , J. Boateng , Dante , Alaba - Lahm - M. Götze , Thiago , T. Kroos , Shaqiri - T. Müller

You can do it, Gladbach!

FootballFan

Like this
wtxdBaH.gif

I love how it was Essien that ruined that night by screwing up an easy clearance, hitting it right to Messi, who lays it off to Andres. We know the rest.

So, my Twitter timeline looks like a time machine, when Nocerino was too hyped by almost every single Milan fan.

Yurt, we get it
KuGsj.gif

--

ilzRYIjaiXUAy.png

Landed 20 minutes ago, said that Seedorf convinced him to join Milan.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I don't know who's playing Arsenal tonight

but I'm with them.

So, my Twitter timeline looks like a time machine, when Nocerino was too hyped by almost every single Milan fan.

Yurt, we get it
KuGsj.gif

srry guys, I was asked to do it

please understand

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
The Daily Mirror says we're after Kaboul, and according to Sky Italia we'll be after him/another CB when the right offer for Mexes shows up.

Tottenham-gaf, thoughts? Is it a realistic transfer or we should just give up?

Give up. In the summer he may be available depending on his fitness but right now we can't lose any CBs. He's a top class defender when fit but that's been a while.

Strong Arsenal team tonight. Imagine the shitstorm if Mertesacker, Ozil etc got injured. Why take the risk in a game like this?

German TV says that Moyes is in Gladbach for Toni. I doubt it to be honest but, well, yeah. Can't see Bayern letting him go before his contract runs out, even less so in winter.

i3mbcpncIj3iV.jpg

Seems like they just told him we're 11th.
I don't know who's playing Arsenal tonight

but I'm with them.

srry guys, I was asked to do it

please understand
Why would a normal person even do that.
Give up. In the summer he may be available depending on his fitness but right now we can't lose any CBs. He's a top clas defender when fit but that's been a while.
Got it. We'll continue with those dumbfucks we have in our team then.
:lol

I had to tell Yurt off. Fucker kept going anyways.
I thought he just had to vent and let him do his stuff
KuGsj.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom