• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gambit

German TV says that Moyes is in Gladbach for Toni. I doubt it to be honest but, well, yeah. Can't see Bayern letting him go before his contract runs out, even less so in winter.

It's certainly not happening in the winter and most likely not at all. Some English papers think Moyes might be after Mandzukic, which I'd be fine with, but deem unlikely as well.

If anything, I am beginning to think Shaquiri could be sold. I am getting less and less confident he will take the next step.

EDIT: Götze! You should have!

Lightning

Banned
It's certainly not happening in the winter and most likely not at all. Some English papers think Moyes might be after Mandzukic, which I'd be fine with, but deem unlikely as well.

If anything, I am beginning to think Shaquiri could be sold. I am getting less and less confident he will take the next step.

EDIT: Götze! You should have!
Fuck off. In the summer we're going to go for him.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I thought he just had to vent and let him do his stuff
KuGsj.gif

please understand

nocerino.jpg

seeing him play in the championship at the age of 28 is a dream come true

please understand

nocerino.jpg

seeing him play in the championship at the age of 28 is a dream come true

He looks like a kid in that pic. Now I understand the beard and everything.

Playing in the Championship is probably the best place for him. Either that or a team with Allegri and Ibrahimovic.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
He looks like a kid in that pic. Now I understand the beard and everything.

Playing in the Championship is probably the best place for him. Either that or a team with Allegri and Ibrahimovic.

Allegri was close to Leeds apparently but he turned them down??
KuGsj.gif

how can a manager go from leading Milan to the Scudetto to getting offers from LEEDS?
KuGsj.gif

help me understand

Rad-

German TV says that Moyes is in Gladbach for Toni. I doubt it to be honest but, well, yeah. Can't see Bayern letting him go before his contract runs out, even less so in winter.

Why would he leave Bayern? They are pretty much the hottest team around atm. He just wants more money to his new contract.

Gambit

BTW: Schweini and Martinez were a phenomenal combination last year, but if Pep wants to continue playing with only one CM there is NO better choice than Lahm.

He is the only one good enough for both offense and defense.

Allegri was close to Leeds apparently but he turned them down??
KuGsj.gif

how can a manager go from leading Milan to the Scudetto to getting offers from LEEDS?
KuGsj.gif

help me understand

The last five months might have something to do with it. I also read that some french clubs (maybe even Monaco but I'm not entirely sure) contacted him but he turned down every single proposal.

'Cause he's waiting for the FIGC to call him and hand him the national team. If that ever happens I'll start supporting San Marino.

fuenf

Why would he leave Bayern? They are pretty much the hottest team around atm. He just wants more money to his new contract.

because he was supposed to be the next best thing at Bayern, but in the future he'll most likely play second fiddle to Götze. If he wants to lead a team, he will have to leave Bayern.

+the German media doesn't appreciate him

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
BTW: Schweini and Martinez were a phenomenal combination last year, but if Pep wants to continue playing with only one CM there is NO better choice than Lahm.

are you saying Javi was a waste of money?

is that what you are saying

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Fabio Cannavaro on Bein Sports

*switch off*
The last five months might have something to do with it. I also read that some french clubs (maybe even Monaco but I'm not entirely sure) contacted him but he turned down every single proposal.

'Cause he's waiting for the FIGC to call him and hand him the national team. If that ever happens I'll start supporting San Marino.

*dead*

he wants dem Milan paychecks till May I think

fuenf

I agree and as much as it pains me to say, but I would even go a step further and say that I'm not really sure how Javi / Schweini are supposed to fit in anymore... I wouldn't be surprised to see one if not both of them leave in the summer.

are you saying Javi was a waste of money?

is that what you are saying

he's worth every cent and much more. #CLWinnersGIF baby

Kassu

Banned
I don't know who's playing Arsenal tonight

but I'm with them.
Bendtner is starting, we're almost like Juventus.. Right?

I'm not even sure if I can watch this match, my internet connection is shitty again. Guess I'll try and ragequit before HT..

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Bendtner is starting, we're almost like Juventus.. Right?

I'm not even sure if I can watch this match, my internet connection is shitty again. Guess I'll try and ragequit before HT..

Nicky B will walk all over this Coventry side.

or jump over them.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Bayern Munich chief Karl-Heinz Rummenigge confirms Juventus target Mario Mandzukic “can be sold.”

The Bianconeri have long been interested in the Croatian centre-forward to strengthen their front line.

This evening rumours of a January move are growing, as Mandzukic was only left in the stands for Bayern’s game with Borussia Monchengladbach.

Sky Sport Italia claim it was down to his ‘bad attitude’ in training over the last few days and director Rummenigge fuelled reports of an imminent exit.

“We have many players with which to rotate the squad,” he told 11freunde.dr.

“Can Mandzukic be sold after Robert Lewandowski signed for Bayern? In truth, yes. Lewandowski’s style is more suited to Pep Guardiola’s style of football, while we also have Thomas Muller and Mario Götze.”

Lewandowski won’t actually join Bayern Munich until the summer, as he’ll continue on at Borussia Dortmund for six more months.

Nonetheless, knowing his future is already sealed could prompt Mandzukic to ask for an earlier move.

FootballFan

Shaq has got to step it up imo. He's good but hasn't shown what is expected in the last year or so. I realise he's had injuries, but still..

Jarnet87

Manchester United would gladly take Schweinsteiger and Martinez off your hands, he'll we'd settle for one of the two.

What has been Peps go to 11 this season? haven't really watched Bayern play this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom