• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.

fuenf

Well that's actually a Beckenbauer quote. I can't imagine Rummenigge saying something like that, last time he was interviewed he was talking about Mandzu.

Anyway, Mandzukic is like the perfect Juventus player. For that reason alone I hope we'll never sell them to Juve, playing against Juve with Mandzu would be a fucking nightmare.

Jarnet87

I just read on the BBC website that United are delaying the Mata deal because they want Chelsea to sign Salah. Why do United care?

Last thing United need to do is rush Mourinho and piss him off. Deals basically done, just waiting for things to sort out for Chelsea I suppose.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
This is going to be a boring weekend of football. I can't see a contest in a single one of the ties, never mind an upset.

fuenf

damn Thiago is amazing, I had my doubts about him in the beginning but now that he's fully fit his level of play is just outstanding

FootballFan

damn Thiago is amazing, I had my doubts about him in the beginning but now that he's fully fit his level of play is just outstanding

His quick feet, change of direction, control, vision etc so good. :( He avoids tackles/players really well imo.

Can't believe some Barca-bros doubted his talents because he missed a pass every now and then.

Gambit

are you saying Javi was a waste of money?

is that what you are saying

No, he got us the Champions League!

I agree and as much as it pains me to say, but I would even go a step further and say that I'm not really sure how Javi / Schweini are supposed to fit in anymore... I wouldn't be surprised to see one if not both of them leave in the summer.

I have the same fear. Where would they play? Of course, I hope they stay so we still have the option to play Jupp styleagainst some teams.

And yes, in reputation Kroos will be second fiddle to Götze, but Kroos is the maestro of the orechstra atm. Hope and think they'll convince him to stay.

Neuer's passing isn't great, it's rather terrible today, just hoofs it forward. I just don't see how he's so much better at it compared to other keepers that justifies the media to always talk about how he's so good at it.

ATF487

Cup games are so boring.

I want proper football back :(

Guess they're not as bad as international friendlies, but it's close

i kind of like the cup games. liverpool/oldham last year was tremendous, it was like turning back the clock 30 years.

and the lights went off in the arsenal/coventry game as i write that haha

Süddeutsche Zeitung did an interview without words with Weidenfeller.

"How big is Götze's dick really?"

J0N0JZEl.jpg

fuenf

It's kind of sad to hear Jupp talking about this Bayern team. It feels like his heart is style with them and I'm not even sure he likes the changes Pep implemented...

Lightning

Banned
Jan Aage Fjortoft ‏@JanAageFjortoft 3m

Re: Draxler I understand that Schalke and Arsenal have agreed a fee. If he will leave now I don't know. But this is latest info

DRAXLER COME TO ARSENAL NOW!!!!

Beaten but who cares.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom