• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.

fuenf

Bexee9dCcAAqM1D.jpg

'I hear your team missed four penalties?'

Didn't the Schalke coach make comments about Draxler not being ready for a move this morning?

I guess there there must be something in it.

Wenger is going for it this season.

I have thought all season long that this could be Wenger's last season. If we don't win anything then it would be hard to justify a new contract
24 million/3 years has been reportes
on the clubs part. And Wenger might reconsider his position if this team comes up short.

I am really glad he seems to be taking this chance to strengthen the squad for the run in. Looks like he chexked the table and remembered we arw dirst.

GQman2121

Banned
I don't understand Schalke's stance for selling this month. They're still in the CL; are a win or two out of qualifying for next years CL; and have him under contract with a huge buy-out. What do they gain?

But if Draxler is on to Arse (which I'll believe when I see his itinerary) does that mean there could be any movement at all on Holtby? Seems that story has gone cold over the last week or so.

jtb

Banned
I have thought all season long that this could be Wenger's last season. If we don't win anything then it would be hard to justify a new contract
24 million/3 years has been reportes
on the clubs part. And Wenger might reconsider his position if this team comes up short.

I am really glad he seems to be taking this chance to strengthen the squad for the run in. Looks like he chexked the table and remembered we arw dirst.

It wouldn't be hard to justify it at all. Zero net spend, consistent CL money. Why risk bringing in a new manager, who's going to want to spend huge on transfers without any guaranteed return (read: CL football). If anything, that's the problem—there's been no pressure on Wenger to win for years.

Wes

venison crêpe
@MOgdenTelegraph 34s

Man Utd deal agreed for Mata

@MOgdenTelegraph 37s

Mata now cleared for medical tomorrow

It wouldn't be hard to justify it at all. Zero net spend, consistent CL money. Why risk bringing in a new manager, who's going to want to spend huge on transfers without any guaranteed return (read: CL football). If anything, that's the problem—there's been no pressure on Wenger to win for years.

9 years.

GHG

Gold Member
Bendtner and giroud are so wasteful.

Now podolskis getting in on the clowning as well.

Draxler come save us pls.

Danchi

Does the "Draxler to be converted into a striker" theory come from anything more than fact he's taller than the modern-day playmaker? Granted, his scoring record last season was quite good when he played CAM.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
1013299_10202800522751188_2044245772_n.jpg

Welcome our new God

MATA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom