• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fergie

Banned
iToBdcYpsziqs.gif

jtb

Banned
How the fuck are we gonna spend 30m on Draxler and bid only 40m for Suarez? Does the club have something against funding another PL team or something

Liverpool was never going to sell Suarez to us without Suarez making a push of some kind. Forget it, time to complain about Costa inevitably snubbing us.

Lightning

Banned
Liverpool was never going to sell Suarez to us without Suarez making a push of some kind. Forget it, time to complain about Costa inevitably snubbing us.
Costa is not that good anyway, don't want him. Has to be other targets we could get.

If Draxler is super quality then what does that make Suarez?
70m out of our reach. We are best forget about him.

simples

Banned
http://abload.de/img/tombraider2xie3m.jpg[img]

Dunno. Time to forget the Suarez debacle I think.[/QUOTE]
its fascinating how this fps bullshit has made people forget how crap that game actually is and people are actually excited about paying 60$ for it

brilliant marketing move

Costa is not that good anyway, don't want him. Has to be other targets we could get.

I can't...

I can't...

I can't...

I can't...

I can't...

I can't...

I can't...

I can't...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom