• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtb

Banned
guys

halp

he's one of the best wide players in the PL and probably a better striker than Giroud, not that Wenger gives him much opportunity to show it. given how wages are inflating across the board, 100k is probably a decent and fair wage for both parties

why do you hate arsenal now :(

Elchele

ibbq1xAqHjjXYB.gif

I LOVE SAMMER

inSlBugKpyrDo.gif

iz80e49qq8IWK.gif

pappe

You know what... maybe its all a ruse so that we can get a really big amount when we do sell him.

Give him a new contract. If he maintains his form a club like Chelsea or Real will definitely come in with a bid in thw summer and we get a big amount instead of getting pennies since he will only have a year left on his contract. Not totally unheard of.

jtb

Banned
all this Rooney contract talk makes me wonder how much Eto'o is on for his one year deal at Chelsea. did he take some kind of a pay-cut from his Anzhi salary?

LegoArmo

all this Rooney contract talk makes me wonder how much Eto'o is on for his one year deal at Chelsea. did he take some kind of a pay-cut from his Anzhi salary?

I imagine it's the same salary and they justify it by not having to pay a transfer fee.

Yes, Anzhi game him a lump sum to get him to leave. He is on about 130k a week, down from over 300k.

Oh, wow, they were really desperate to get rid of him.

qindarka

Banned

Yes, Anzhi game him a lump sum to get him to leave. He is on about 130k a week, down from over 300k.

If that Shaw bid was real, how pissed off do you think Chelsea would be? They just gave United a very generous gift.

We'll just need to match the bid if we decide he is worth it and pull out if we don't. Why should we be pissed with United?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
he's one of the best wide players in the PL and probably a better striker than Giroud, not that Wenger gives him much opportunity to show it. given how wages are inflating across the board, 100k is probably a decent and fair wage for both parties

why do you hate arsenal now :(

Alright if jtb says he's worth it, then I believe him.

it's just a phase <3 blame wedwart

Meier

He had 1 year left on his deal so Anzhi gave him a significant payoff to account for the lower wages.

Timurid

Timu forget PSG. Let's talk about Torino and their midtable-team quality.

please, Toro has better shot at the EL spot than fucking parma. :lol

Immobile and Cerci are shooting them goals!

Talking about Immobile, I'll be furious if prandelli doesn't include him in the squad to Brazil.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
please, Toro has better shot at the EL spot than fucking parma. :lol

Immobile and Cerci are shooting them goals!

Talking about Immobile, I'll be furious if prandelli doesn't include him in the squad to Brazil.

I'm genuinely surprised Immobile is doing THIS well! We saw glimpses of his potential with Zeman, but you can never know with Zeman's teams...

Even Vucinic scored 22 goals with him
KuGsj.gif

What are you going to do without him, D'Ambrosio and Cerci next season?

We have to wait to see how Ilkay responds on the pitch with his bad back.
We have very little chance of getting him anyway.

Firstly we need to get 4th. Then Real Madrid have to say no to him. 2 pretty big if's before we even stand a chance.

I would really like to see us prioritise LB/CB if we are making any more moves this window. Our defence will be losing 3 of it's experienced players in the summer, as crap as they might be, it would be good to get somebody in now ahead of next season.

We have very little chance of getting him anyway.

Firstly we need to get 4th. Then Real Madrid have to say no to him. 2 pretty big if's before we even stand a chance.

I would really like to see us prioritise LB/CB if we are making any more moves this window. Our defence will be losing 3 of it's experienced players in the summer, as crap as they might be, it would be good to get somebody in now ahead of next season.

Still prefer a CM if there's one going. We actually have a fair few CBs right now. Moyes just needs to get them playing properly. CMs we're too low on quality.

Clegg

Chelsea don't muck about when it comes to transfers. Essien, De Bruyne and Mata gone now. I still wonder what is so attractive about Essien. At his best he was one of the top midfielders in world football. But he's just so crushingly past it now.

Timurid

I'm genuinely surprised Immobile is doing THIS well! We saw glimpses of his potential with Zeman, but you can never know with Zeman's teams...

Even Vucinic scored 22 goals with him
KuGsj.gif

What are you going to do without him, D'Ambrosio and Cerci next season?

Buy Vidal with the money we earn from the transfers. :p

qindarka

Banned
Chelsea don't muck about when it comes to transfers. Essien, De Bruyne and Mata gone now. I still wonder what is so attractive about Essien. At his best he was one of the top midfielders in world football. But he's just so crushingly past it now.

Just blind hope that he can somehow regain anything close to his previous form.

Hope we can get rid of Torres somehow, need to find a club stupid enough to take him.

Meier

Milan got him on a free apparently. Can't do much worse than Nocerino based on what folks have said about him this season.

Just blind hope that he can somehow regain anything close to his previous form.

Hope we can get rid of Torres somehow, need to find a club stupid enough to take him.

You're like us, got some good players surrounded by some out of form dirge that needs selling on. Except you have a good manager.

Eh. Bayern don't sell their players.

We might get Kroos when his contract runs out or some shit.

Good player. Not sure about his physicality though, but he is a good player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom