• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jin_7

Schalke are pulling some nice business if they sell Draxler for something around 40M euros.

They already signed Sidney Sam for €2.5M, who I would say is better (when in form) than Draxler, and they have Max Meyer who is 100x more talented than Draxler.

I don't rate them higher. Maybe Draxler had a slight slump this season (and now he is injured) but he saved Schalke's ass so many times already. Wouldn't be in the CL or in the round of 16 without him scoring the important ones. The others need to prove themselves a little more first.

Scum

Its still stupid to think about

We have singed Mata :| its on the level of RVP where its not meant to happen outsided of FM or Fifa.

We have signed Mata

Still doesnt ftully compute

Cola, pls. Even FM knows that MC is always needed and Man Utd always sign one. FM > Real Life Football

Seriously though Hummels is really good looking:

50643.jpg

Mark-Hummels.jpg

article_711726287d12644b_1338809420_9j-4aaqsk.jpeg

uguuuu~

(I may have a problem)

Elchele

Imagine if they miss out on CL football :lol

We should make them a 5m offer for Meyer :lol

But Schlacke and good business doesn't work together. Remember, they just spent a lot of money on a player with a fucked up knee that most likely won't have any resale value. And "cheap" players like Sam are on ridiculously high wages which will eventually lead to them still being broke as fuck. The club is properly fucked from the bottom and would not exist in its current form if it wasn't for Tönnies giving all his Bratwurst money to the club.

it's going to be pretty funny to see them out of CL, there's no way they can get in 4th place with Keller.

Their whole squad planning is all over the place, why did they even need Boateng? plain stupid signing. Only to make them look good signing "big" names

Clegg

£22.5 million will become £25 million quite assuredly.
Aren't they supposedly looking for closer to £30m? I can see why we went for Mata at £40m. He's absolute class and has done the business at the highest level of the game. Shaw is an unproven kid with great potential. Very risky to spend that much money on him. Look what happened with Anderson.

I don't get why people are questioning Mata for United. ..

He's premier league proven, a genuine talent and should fit in perfectly.

He might be another RVP for United.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom