• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.

tri_willy

Finally made it to second division in seasons at FIFA 13, first time ever. Having an odd streak at the moment. Six draws and five wins. Feels good not to lose but so many draws :O

missed out promotion in 2nd div coz some cunt newly joined to the team and fucking ruined it all. 14 is worse, fucking defenders always conceding goals, even the occasional fucking GK error FFS!!! makes me want to break the fucking disc in half

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Lloris:

“The objective is to reach the Champions League. After that, it's to close the gap on the biggest teams in the league,” the French No.1 told Telefoot.

“Without Champions League football? I've not thought about it. I must weigh things up at the end of the season.”

Oh boy here we go again. We have to finish 4th this season, I can't stand losing a world class player 3 summers in a row.

Linius

missed out promotion in 2nd div coz some cunt newly joined to the team and fucking ruined it all. 14 is worse, fucking defenders always conceding goals, even the occasional fucking GK error FFS!!! makes me want to break the fucking disc in half

Yeah in Clubs you depend on others too.

loool this Vitesse match. Everyone going all in

Well a draw is a fair result I guess, good game for NEC. Now I'm nervous for Eagles.

Wes

venison crêpe

The worst thing about Clubs is when people miss the goal from 10 yards out.

tri_willy

an even worse thing is when you button mash the shoot button, player keeps dribbling and keeper recovers the ball.

still cant understand why CPU defenders always manage to keep up with you in pace whilst being statistically inferior, bs stats

I forgot about that Wes! Thanks for the relegation!

iXFAYa3Tpyeqz.gif

Still love you Wesley!

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
6 – Only Álvaro Negredo (7) made more assists than Suso (6) in a league season for Almería (2009). Pass

Retweeted by Arnold Bennett

Kikarian

Twins days are numbered.

Gotta say I don't know if i can ever forgive Moyes if he ditches Rafael for fucking Glenn Johnson but I'm pretty confident that's complete bullshit.
They can be liability's at times.

I'd be surprised If he gets rid of Rafael for Glenn Johnson

Clegg

Twins days are numbered.

Gotta say I don't know if i can ever forgive Moyes if he ditches Rafael for fucking Glenn Johnson but I'm pretty confident that's complete bullshit.
Isn't Johnson supposed to be badly injured atm? Don't think Moyes will let Rafa go though. Even if he doesn't rate him that highly it's not like Johnson is much, if any, better.

Kikarian

Good to hear Zaha is getting a loan though.

Moyes obviously doesn't like something about him.

At least he should get some playing time now.

K1LLER7

Fabio having his medical. Buttner the only proper full back left to cover for Evra/Rafael :(

Moyes shouldn't sell Rafael. Would like to see him and Shaw as our fullbacks but doubt we will get Shaw with Chelsea going for him too.

Jarnet87

Fabio having his medical. Buttner the only proper full back left to cover for Evra/Rafael :(

Moyes shouldn't sell Rafael. Would like to see him and Shaw as our fullbacks but doubt we will get Shaw with Chelsea going for him too.

Buttner is trash, but I guess he's a body. It's not like United have a ton of extra fixtures now since we've been knocked out of everything. Expect Evra to once again be overplayed. Evans could always fill in at lb in an emergency.

Suen

Amauri back to being a starter and is being shit again. I hope he scores like he did in recent games otherwise we should switch him with Palladino (should have been the one to start ffs). Lucarelli is not playing and instead we have Cassani and Felipe as defenders in a 3-4-1-2....pls we're asking Udinese to score against us. Biabiany on the bench, he can't even play in this formation, well he could play as a right MF but he's much more lethal as a winger. Seeing Amauri and Cassano up there but no Sansone anymore is just depressing. Serie A GAF pls :'(

Cassano fucking shoot you asshole.

Suen

Fuck that was some great play from us. Decent strike by Gargano, more counters like that pls.

edit: Fuck that would have been a beautiful goal. Brkic making some amazing saves, why now Brkic :(

K1LLER7

Buttner is trash, but I guess he's a body. It's not like United have a ton of extra fixtures now since we've been knocked out of everything. Expect Evra to once again be overplayed. Evans could always fill in at lb in an emergency.
Think what we have now will be it, until the summer.

sohois

Johnson has been Liverpool's best player over the past 5 years, he was certainly worth it at the time. He's on the downward slope now though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom