• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.

3Sixty

I'm sure if you guys asked we would give him to you :lol Seems the club has been interested in Shaw for 2 years now and I just can't see him being anywhere but Southampton or Chelsea!

I'm sure we don't want to sell him and Shaw isn't really desperate to leave but because of the money being talked and the constant media circus I'm sure the deal will happen.

Rad-

We should throw plenty of money at Shaw now because if we wait till summer I have a feeling Chelsea will get him then.

bud

honda will never score for milan...
HQzZKz7.png

Hixx

Why would we sell Bardsley? He has been a key player under Poyet, he really likes it at Sunderland at is going to play at Wembley in a months time and his bff is at Sunderland. I think we've already agreed to extend his contract if we stay up, anyway. And I reckon we've a better chance of doing that than Fulham.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
ahahahahahahhaa good one that

--

Palacios is utter tripe. How much did Spurs pay for him? 12mil? Need to get Dom Littlewood on the case

We got £10m from Stoke for Palacios. He's shit now but he had a very good first 18 months with is and he never overstayed his welcome. Poor chap was never the same after his brother got murdered.

Suen

WHAT THE FUCK!!! So close to score a second from Mauri! Is Brkic a fucking world-class GK suddenly? Easily MOTM.

Suen pls, you already support 5 clubs.
Pls Milan-GAF need all support they can, just like Moyes United. Sometimes you have to give a helping hand to the poor ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom