• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suen

Berardi pen. Where is Juve-GAF.

They sent Sansone to Sassuolo :(

Well he did say he wanted to leave.....no fucking wonder when Donadoni hates to use any talented youngster. He wants to keep that average age high. I can't blame Sansone at all, he would only be killing his career and chances further if he stayed with us this season but damn...I miss seeing him play badly. I hope we get him back after the season is over.

Jarnet87

United definitely need a new LB, but I think adding a solid veteran fullback who can play on either side would be great too. Someone who can fill in when Rafael picks up his little injuries and then fill in for cup games and mid week fixtures when Evra or whoever the future LB is not fit. I guess Fabio fit the bill on paper but Moye doesn't seem to rate him at all. Enough of this crap with putting a CB or Valencia at the position.

Berardi pen. Where is Juve-GAF.

They sent Sansone to Sassuolo :(

Well he did say he wanted to leave.....no fucking wonder when Donadoni hates to use any talented youngster. He wants to keep that average age high. I can't blame him at all, he would only be killing his career and chances further if he stayed with us this season but damn...I miss seeing him play badly. I hope we get him back after the season is over.

argh.

At least he can get more regular starting time.

Bumhead

Banned
Heartbreaking.

Hope it goes to a replay. They've picked up some niggling injuries and a suspension, so a Tuesday night replay at Fulham might be just the ticket for their descent to League Two.

Fuck off Bonera. Giving me a heart attack.

Honda, Balo and De Sciglio played a good match. Honda needs to fix his aim though, you just can't shoot to the keeper like that. The header was unlucky.
Anyway, can't wait to see when Seedorf will understand that this module isn't suited for this squad. Fun times ahead.

Worst counterattack I've ever seen. Decides not to make an easy pass to send his teammate through one-on-one, then delays, then lofts the ball into the keeper's arms when he has a pretty easy cross.

GHG

Gold Member
BE1A7VvCUAEA4eg.jpg:large

Diaby :(

Clegg

So many soft tissue injuries. Diaby is an injury prone player, but that frequency of injury in the same area is a black mark on Arsenal's medical team.

So, Chelsea are done business wise.

Who do they buy in the summer? Surely a striker and a left-back.

Who do you think they'll want ideally for each position? Who do you think they'll settle for?

Can't believe West Ham have been outdone by Cardiff. Management at West Ham is awful.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
No rumours today? Wonder what happened to that "big announcement" tweet yesterday

So, Chelsea are done business wise.

Who do they buy in the summer? Surely a striker and a left-back.

Who do you think they'll want ideally for each position? Who do you think they'll settle for?

Can't believe West Ham have been outdone by Cardiff. Management at West Ham is awful.

Costa or Cavani and Shaw. That is almost certain.

Reckon they'll get them?

Shaw I am confident of. He is a Chelsea fan, Cole will be gone and Bertrand is probably going to leave too. Costa or Cavani we have to get one, there is rumours of Balotelli as well but I think I would rather have one of the other two. We will pay over the odds for a striker if we have too and go into next season with Costa/Cavani, Torres and Lukaku.

Edit - Salah confirmed!

Suen

Shaw I am confident of. He is a Chelsea fan, Cole will be gone and Bertrand is probably going to leave too. Costa or Cavani we have to get one, there is rumours of Balotelli as well but I think I would rather have one of the other two. We will pay over the odds for a striker if we have too and go into next season with Costa/Cavani, Torres and Lukaku.

Edit - Salah confirmed!
I don't see how you'd ever get Cavani. First you'd have to pay a good sum of money for PSG and secondly with Ibra getting older I only see Cavani's role in PSG becoming more and more important.

3Sixty

If Shaw goes i think there will be a player moving in the other direction. Can't see Chelsea stumping up the £30m we'll be asking for.

I don't see how you'd ever get Cavani. First you'd have to pay a good sum of money for PSG and secondly with Ibra getting older I only see Cavani's role in PSG becoming more and more important.

Just one of the few strikers we have been linked with constantly!

If Shaw goes i think there will be a player moving in the other direction. Can't see Chelsea stumping up the £30m we'll be asking for.

If you guys would take Bertrand then I am sure we would ship him your way and bring back in PvA from Vitesse!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom