• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jburton

Banned
The Times has a list of the players they say United are very interested in.

Full Back: Shaw, Piszczek

Midfield: Pogba, Vidal, Strootman, Hermann

Attack: Reus, Mandzukic

Shaw, Strootman and Mandzukic would be a great start along side Mata as a part of the rebuild.

Mandzukic is a definite replacement for Van Persie and Strootman is more likely to integrate into the PL easier than Vidal.

arkon

I don't get why you guys didn't go in for Strootlord in this past summer transfer window.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris

Next years United team could look remarkably different, not sure I want a "new" team, I still want home-grown blended in, I dont want to feel like Man City

i can't

he never will

BLAME YOURSELF FOR A CHANGE YOU FUCKWIT
i6cxfm77a0zVT.jpg

Maybe

Just maybe

There's a reason for that

Maybe

Next years United team could look remarkably different, not sure I want a "new" team, I still want home-grown blended in, I dont want to feel like Man City

Carrick, Smalling, Jones, Evans and Wrlbeck will all still be around at the very least. Rooney maybe and probably Cleverly and Young too.

Shaw is young and English, and United need someone like Strootman!

Kyoufu

farken hell... couldnt fork out the extra few million and decided to go stinge on the bid... fuck you carroll and downing!!! cunts!!!

lol inter, no one can save that sinking ship!!!

Are you guys sure he didn't just choose to go to Chelsea? Maybe the bid from Liverpool didn't matter.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris

Everything from Chelsea this week has been classy as fuck, honestly if the roles had been reversed I am not sure it would be the same, my respect for the club and fans has gone up 10 fold.

If we get Shaw, Strootman, Pogba or Vidal I would be quite happy.

Still need center backs. I don't know much about Reus or Mandzukic.

Kyoufu

Everything from Chelsea this week has been classy as fuck, honestly if the roles had been reversed I am not sure it would be the same, my respect for the club and fans has gone up 10 fold.

I can't respect Chelsea fans after that video you linked on Mumble. :lol

Mr Cola

I can't respect Chelsea fans after that video you linked on Mumble. :lol

Iama Liar will one day become a PL great, they are just ahead of the curve

anyone hear that on the game :D

"Fucking get up his arse"

GQman2121

Banned
farken hell... couldnt fork out the extra few million and decided to go stinge on the bid... fuck you carroll and downing!!! cunts!!!

I keep seeing people say this, but isn't it more likely that the player just preferred to come to London on his own? I honestly can't imagine LFC spending all that time, energy, and money scouting, and then not being willing to spend slightly more money to get a deal done. Doesn't add up.

K1LLER7

No need for Reus if Rooney signs contract.

Not sure about Mandzukic.

Shaw and a CM will be great. Doubt either Vidal or pogba will come though.

Jburton

Banned
EH

why?

Vidal can play in any league and start in any team in the world.

I am certainly not doubting his quality, just that the Dutch game is much closer to the PL in terms of tempo and aggression .......... not the same player but remember Veron, could have waltzed into any team but could never adjust to the PL.

Suen

Juve want Parma to win against Roma. Parma want Juve to win against Inter. Milan will take care of Torino, Berardi and Sansone will crush Verona.

Next weekend is looking good. I can already see Amauri with a hat trick against those Roma fools.

Feorax

I keep seeing people say this, but isn't it more likely that the player just preferred to come to London on his own? I honestly can't imagine LFC spending all that time, energy, and money scouting, and then not being willing to spend slightly more money to get a deal done. Doesn't add up.

Given that we've been trying to do the deal for about 6 weeks, and chelsea weren't even interested until about a week ago, I'd say our stinginess is more likely. We do have previous on this.

Splatt

Shaw, Strootman and Mandzukic would be a great start along side Mata as a part of the rebuild.

Mandzukic is a definite replacement for Van Persie and Strootman is more likely to integrate into the PL easier than Vidal.

Since Manchester is slowly sliding towards mediocrity, then yeah, Mandzukic is a perfect replacement for RVP.

Barely average striker.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I am certainly not doubting his quality, just that the Dutch game is much closer to the PL in terms of tempo and aggression .......... not the same player but remember Veron, could have waltzed into any team but could never adjust to the PL.

Veron is different though, he was a lazy fucking cunt even in Serie A.

we're talking about Vidal here

ARTURO TEMPO AGGRESSION FOR 90 MINUTES VIDAL

pls understand

Jarnet87

No need for Reus if Rooney signs contract.

Not sure about Mandzukic.

Shaw and a CM will be great. Doubt either Vidal or pogba will come though.

If Moyes is actually going to applying modern football tactics to the team, then yes Reus isn't a necessity given the quality between Januzaj, Mata, Kagawa. But it never hurts to add a player of his talent. And if he were brought in that Young, Valencia, and Nani would all seeing the door most would guess.

Jburton

Banned
Veron is different though, he was a lazy fucking cunt even in Serie A.

we're talking about Vidal here

ARTURO TEMPO AGGRESSION FOR 90 MINUTES VIDAL

pls understand

Lol, I get it buddy ...... I don't mean to diminish your love.

I would like to see him join too, not sure it would happen ......... Strootman seems more realistic a possibility and a player type we definitely need, Fellani ain't going to cut it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom