• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Lol, I get it buddy ...... I don't mean to diminish your love.

I would like to see him join too, not sure it would happen ......... Strootman seems more realistic a possibility and a player type we definitely need, Fellani ain't going to cut it.

My love is Berardi.
3AQmK.gif

Stroots will cost (significantly) less too.

GQman2121

Banned
Given that we've been trying to do the deal for about 6 weeks, and chelsea weren't even interested until about a week ago, I'd say our stinginess is more likely. We do have previous on this.

That is true. From a supporters view, precipitation is all that we can go on too.

K1LLER7

Mandzukic is clinical, we need someone like that to replace Van Persie.
I don't rate him.

If Reus comes, one of adnan/mata/Rooney will join Kagawa on the bench. In the case of RVP replacement, wouldn't mind taking Reus if Rooney was moved up top and mata behind him.

Also I think Mourhino has done a pretty damn good job with the team so far in his second stint, I remember that clown of a Liverpool fan claiming he would flop int he summer which I founded laughable.

Splatt

:lol sure. Better than that Giroud joke
I wouldn't be surprised if Mandzukic ends up in Dortmund.

They're both average, doesn't really mata which one is better.

I can't see Mandzukic ending up in Dortmund. Maybe he'll join his pal Olic at Wolfsburg.

jtb

Banned
when is the fifth round scheduled for? love drawing Liverpool, but I imagine the fixture congestion will get pretty brutal very quickly with the CL matches coming up.

Feorax

There's always next year, Liverpool

Another chance to remind Suarez what he's missing

You think we'll play Suarez?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!

We'll play our u21 squad probably. We don't even have enough fit players to fill our bench, no way we can afford to put out a strong squad at the Emirates.

You've basically got a free pass to the next round.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom