• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bc-amGHCQAAbQrL.jpg

ScreenShot2013-07-17at1.49.30PM_original.png

wtf

Mata has him beat in every significant stat, yet Rooney's average is higher

pulga

Banned
José Mourinho;98539640 said:
Idiots like us... Yen.

I wanted a name change for various reasons I won't go in to. Couldn't think of a single thing so just decided fuck it, I'll have a bit of Jose.

shouldve gone with The Special One lad

omgkitty

_RyanAFC: Raphael Honigstein just confirmed on BT Sport that negotiations are ongoing between Arsenal and Schalke for Julian Draxler.

_RyanAFC: Raphael Honigstein said the only sticking point with the deal for Draxler is the price. The player is keen but Schalke want the full £37m.

behnisch: @arse2mouse @gunnerblog Schalke’s sport director Heldt told German Sky again today that Arsenal have not been in contact

Schalke_UK: Horst Heldt told Sky before the game that there are no talks re Julian Draxler and there have been no offers either.

giphy.gif

jtb

Banned
just fucking pay the 37m. Who cares, it's not like we'll spend that extra 3 or 4 million otherwise. His value will inflate in the summer and we need him now, so it's worth paying the difference imo

Is that really Juve's trophy cabinet?

Looks cheap.

Sebastien Vettel has the best trophy cabinet I've ever seen.

Vettel-Cabinet.gif

Nice and simple - look at all this shit I've won.

wedward

The next two months are huge for Arsenal. They are also huge for every other team in the league. We will definitely drop points, but so will every other team.

I am more confident than I have been in the past because every time this team has dropped points we have responded well. I think come April that top 3 will still be very close.

And Count Draxula will be announced late Friday night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom