• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.
noobs, pls.

this is just a corner of Benfica's trophy room:

08.+JR+principal1.jpg

Suen

Spanish Gaf honestly what are Atletico chances of winning La Liga this season?
Good I'd say, there's still a risk that they will get tired as we approach the end of the season and this may affect them since their squad depth is not as good as the other big two. But things are looking good for them and atm it's def. a three-team race.

That's a good variety of responses, I think Pulga's stance may reflect reality more sadly I do hope they pull off a miracle because I am getting kinda tired of seeing the same two teams win the league.

John Dunbar

correct about everything
clicked the live commentary on a scores site:

"Barcelona hold the ball and display nice passing from player to player."

you don't say.

FootballFan

The guy gives you years of service and you can't even wish him well when he wants other experiences?

lol I'm playin' Lightning. Valdes is better than any GK in the histo..

No, seriously, he just annoyed me with the random announcement that he is leaving right before important matches last season. Was a pretty unnecessary distraction.

pulga

Banned
Please you paid 100m for Bale, can't really take the high ground here.

but all to Levy's pockets directly, not the corner pimp or the third grade algebra teacher

florentino saw all the shadiness coming and promptly backed the fucked out. good on him, else he'd be the one out of a job

but all to Levy's pockets directly, not the corner pimp or the third grade algebra teacher

florentino saw all the shadiness coming and promptly backed the fucked out. good on him, else he'd be the one out of a job

Be interesting to know where the money came from though.

Vidal-esque penalty from Gilardino, very nice.

A lot of ex-Milan players on the field. Ambro, Matri, Antonini, Gilardino, Aquilani. Also at least one future Milan player, Perin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom