• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
Keep reading, you're almost there :lol

Next part is the Kaka and Ronaldo deal

the fuck does that have to do with Bale?

El caso de Cristiano y Kaká
Así pues, el Real Madrid no ha necesitado pedir que le adelanten ninguna cantidad para financiar la llegada de Bale, al contrario de lo que sucedió en 2009, cuando necesitó pedir un crédito a Caja Madrid y Santander para financiar la llegada de Kaká y Cristiano Ronaldo.

The Cristiano and Kaka case

Real Madrid has not seen the need to ask for a loan to finance Bale's arrival, the contrary to what happened in 2009 when they needed to ask for credit to Caja Madrid and Santander.

do you not having any reading comprehension whatsoever?

Elchele

Next part is the Kaka and Ronaldo deal

the fuck does that have to do with Bale?

El caso de Cristiano y Kaká
Así pues, el Real Madrid no ha necesitado pedir que le adelanten ninguna cantidad para financiar la llegada de Bale, al contrario de lo que sucedió en 2009, cuando necesitó pedir un crédito a Caja Madrid y Santander para financiar la llegada de Kaká y Cristiano Ronaldo.

The Cristiano and Kaka case

Real Madrid has not seen the need to ask for a loan to finance Bale's arrival, the contrary to what happened in 2009 when they needed to ask for credit to Caja Madrid and Santander.

do you not having any reading comprehension whatsoever?

My God, what's the point if you avoid the part that says it?

El apoyo del 'pool' del Real Madrid

Así las cosas, y ante esta opción, el Deutsche Bank se habría puesto en contacto en los últimos días con el pool de entidades bancarias que apoyan al Real Madrid para sondear el riesgo de impago que tiene el equipo blanco.
Estas entidades (Santander, BBVA, Banco Popular y Banco Sabadell) habrían respondido ya a la petición del Deutsche Bank asegurando que el Real Madrid es un club con un mínimo riesgo de impago.

Dicho de otra forma, han dado luz verde a que el Tottenham cobre el dinero de esos pagarés del Deutsche Bank. A su vez, el banco alemán vendería los pagarés a las entidades españolas que han apoyado al Real Madrid. Será con ellos con los que finalmente tendrá la deuda el equipo blanco.

Por esta operación el Tottenham recibirá 73 millones de euros y no 75. Los dos millones restantes se repartirían entre el banco alemán y los españoles en concepto de gestión de estos pagarés. Es su beneficio por adelantar la cantidad que el Real Madrid tenía acordada pagar a los ingleses.

Tottenham, of course, wanted the money right away and not in 3 years. So the banks paid the rest (€75-80M). Real Madrid will have to pay to the banks in 3 pays, basically a loan.

Elchele

At least Celtic never dismantled Rangers to solidify their position at the top

:lol I think the +30 points difference last season was good enough.
Don't get why you hate so much only because Bayern are so good

Also the only club in the top 10 that actually generates profit.

Slizz

is the stadium going to be build in Miami/south Beach downtown?

I think they are still working on the logistics. Rumors have been either somewhere on the Port of Miami or someplace in Downtown. I'm sure they are exploring a lot of options. Supposedly it will be privately funded by the investors of the team. Not a single county dollar will be used.

pulga

Banned
My God, what's the point if you avoid the part that says it?

Tottenham, of course, wanted the money right away and not in 3 years. So the banks paid the rest (€75-80M). Real Madrid will have to pay to the banks in 3 pays, basically a loan.

No, it's not a loan. Madrid may be in debt to the spanish banks because the Deutsche Bank sold Madrid's debt to them, but Madrid has not at any point in time asked for a single penny to any of those banks. One bank transferred Madrid's debt to the others, in order for Levy to get his 100m upfront and blow it on all those flops he purchased.

economics how does it work

Next, Bayern will buy the naming rights of every other ground in the league and rename it to 'Allianz Training Complex 1', Allianz Training Complex 2' to make it official.

EDIT: It was a fake twitter account?

*unfollows Yurt*

spidye

At least Celtic never dismantled Rangers to solidify their position at the top

dismantled :LOLOLOLOLOL

the hate is strong in this one

Next, Bayern will buy the naming rights of every other ground in the league and rename it to 'Allianz Training Complex 1', Allianz Training Complex 2' to make it official.

Because you have a monopoly on your own league.

seriously guys, stop drinking british tap water
it warps your mind

Elchele

Because you have a monopoly on your own league.

How would that translate in profit?
Bayern is the best run club in the world, that's why we are the best club now :)

I'm not sure why the Bayern fans are still in denial.

The league is a joke now.

Still find it much more enjoyable than watching football from last century in Premier League or watching Serie A. Serie A is the same, only Juve aren't as good as Bayern to make the difference bigger but they will keep getting better.

Clegg

I've been reading through the thread which covered last summer's transfer deadline day. Things went fucking crazy in there especially when it looked like United wouldn't sign anybody. Then the imposter story came out and we were a laughing stock. Felt like shit tbh.

And this gif encapsulates the moment Jovetic realises what a huge mistake he's made.

idJUpO80hXFB3.gif

I've been reading through the thread which covered last summer's transfer deadline day. Things went fucking crazy in there especially when it looked like United wouldn't sign anybody. Then the imposter story came out and we were a laughing stock. Felt like shit tbh.

And this gif encapsulates the moment Jovetic realises what a huge mistake he's made.

idJUpO80hXFB3.gif

He looks like he's just felt a ligement snap and he's unsure how to let someone know.

dc89

idJUpO80hXFB3.gif

The Imposter story was just incredible. The reactions were amazing.

Then they heyyoukidswannaplaymidfield.jpeg just topped it all off. It was insane.

Clegg

I wanted Woodward gone after the debacle and felt Moyes would be hamstrung because we had an incompetant doing our transfer dealings.

Then they did dis

Be27A9GCUAAeQv_.jpg

Elchele

maybe you should after thinking a bit of business between banks somehow translates to Madrid shaking a tin can asking for money

[fIMG]http://i.imgur.com/EJisFL3.gif[/IMG]

Do you seriously think Tottenham went thru this deal without making sure they could get the €100M right away? Banks paid the majority (75-80M), and Real Madrid will have to pay the banks for that money. That's basically a loan.

The article sounds like they try to make RM look better, but the reality is they didn't have the money to pay for the transfer, so they had to rely on banks. Nothing wrong with it, if they can pay back.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

EDIT: It was a fake twitter account?

*unfollows Yurt*

hahaha I love you Meus I swear

and Meier <3

Razor554

Pls. Messi got a hat trick of assists in the last game and as far as I can tell he just assisted the Pedro goal.

The team comes first to Messi, I like that.

Thats what separate him most from Ronaldo. When Messi's not scoring, he sure is busy assisting them.

When Ronaldo is not scoring he is just useless pile of turd most of the times.

ALEXIIIIS. 2 More for manita, we have to pay our respects for the 5-0 clasico.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom