• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmprod

or

hmprod

Or both, they're only £5 each :p

I like H&M

Both treat ya self.

also, fun story: André Gomes deal is that, while Jorge Mendes bought him for 15€ million and the money is already in Benfica hands, Gomes can still play for us as long as it takes for Mendes to find him a new club.

also, fun story: André Gomes deal is that, while Jorge Mendes bought him for 15€ million and the money is already in Benfica hands, Gomes can still play for us as long as it takes for Mendes to find him a new club.

Why would Mendes do this? Surely he can't think that someone will pay over those 15 million to get Gomes.

Why would Mendes do this? Surely he can't think that someone will pay over those 15 million to get Gomes.

i think he already found a club and is bound to announce it soon. it doesn't seem very Mendes-like to buy a player without having a set destination for him. this was the same thing that happened to Bebe: Mendes bought him and shipped him to United within weeks.

fear not, though, Gomes is far superior to Bebe in every way.

K1LLER7

i think he already found a club and is bound to announce it soon. it doesn't seem very Mendes-like to buy a player without having a set destination for him. this was the same thing that happened to Bebe: Mendes bought him and shipped him to United within weeks.

Nobody crosses the ball with great accuracy like Bebe.

Can't wait till he returns. The #7 is waiting.

#BebeFor7

bud

hitcher, i'd just get both for that price.

if i had to pick one, i'd go with black.
but then again, i'm a simple man.

TeddyBoy

Team for tomorrow kind of picks itself for me.

Mig; Sterling, Skrtel, Kolo, Flanagan; Gerrard, Hendo; Moses, Coutinho, Suarez; Sturridge.

Definitely play Suarez on the left with Coleman being out. Moses will have to put in a shift to help Sterling, but I still think he's a better option than Kelly at RB at the moment.

You could have a 4-3-3 variant with Coutinho left, Suarez right, and Alberto completing the midfield 3, but I can't see Alberto starting.

I know Cissokho is poor, but it's better he plays than having Sterling be at right back.

Mig; Cissokho, Skrtel, Kolo, Flanagan; Gerrard, Hendo; Moses, Sterling, Suarez; Sturridge.

4-2-3-1 with Moses in the middle and Suarez and Sterling out wide. Coutinho hasn't been playing too well and Moses put in the good shift against Bournemouth.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
- Have you thought about buying more players before the window closes?

Garcia: We have shown that Juve isn't unbeatable

- Rumors claiming that you want to sign Gilardino, can you comment on this?

Garcia: We've shown that Juve isn't unbeatable.

-But I..

Garcia: We are on the same level as Juventus.

Garcia: We've shown that Juve isn't unbeatable.

I'm loving this meme on my TL
KuGsj.gif

omgkitty

Hmm... I've got mixed feelings about this Puma deal.

Yeah I think a lot of Puma's kits look like shit. I liked this one last year for Dortmund, but that's an exception to the rule. Honestly wish they'd just take some of our classic kits and just stick a Puma logo and call it done.

201347.jpg

You have to agree though that it's not too bright to spend 15 million on a player that can't get a game at Benfica. Only someone as dumb as us in transfer mar...oh shit. Welcome to Zenit, lad.

Can't be a bidding war, since Gazprom only starts working on transfers in February once all the second-rate leagues close their transfer windows.

You seem to be forgetting that Ian Ayre probably thinks the window lasts until March. Just because we can;t buy him, doesn't mean we can't bid :p

Liverpool was indeed one of the clubs linked to Gomes. heard nothing about Gazprom United doign a move, but they love buying here.

We apparently got a first option on your players when we paid that boatload for Witsel.

I like those Italy WC jerseys. Too bad we'll only get to see them for 3 games.

Slizz

Seems like Becks Miami MLS team announcement is gonna follow the Super Bowl... Not sure if that means right after or on Monday. Be weird to do it so late in the evening....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom