• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

Just saw an episode of The Blacklist which my mum was watching, I still don't get why people are excited about that show. It was so boring.

dc89

RT @MCFC: FT City 2-1 United. The EDS follow in the footsteps of the first team, and take the piss. "Moyes is a thundercunt", Vieira added.

Meier

RT @MCFC: FT City 2-1 United. The EDS follow in the footsteps of the first team, and take the piss. "Moyes is a thundercunt", Vieira added.

Hahaha, I love you dc. I know we have some other U-21 cup final against them sometime soon as well. Lots of derbies in the coming month or two.

BfA82HgCAAAHpjA.jpg:large

Linius

Loooool, Chelsea Jr. (aka Vitesse) booked a netto loss of 24,5 million euros. Chances are they can't qualify for European football in 2015/2016 if they keep continuing like this. Joke of a club.

K1LLER7

Jan Aage Fjortoft: "Spoke to an insider in Munich. Said Chelsea apparently have told Bayern to "name the price" for Tony Kroos. Told player "wages no problem"."

No idea what Chelsea are thinking if true. Already got a stacked midfield. Just got Matic and Van Ginkel plays there too.

Feorax

Jan Aage Fjortoft: "Spoke to an insider in Munich. Said Chelsea apparently have told Bayern to "name the price" for Tony Kroos. Told player "wages no problem"."

No idea what Chelsea are thinking if true. Already got a stacked midfield. Just got Matic and Van Ginkel plays there too.

Buy ALL the number 10's!!!!

Linius

FFP is a joke Uefa won't follow through. The oil clubs know this.

For Vitesse it will most likely just happen, nobody cares about them and it's not like the Uefa will miss out on anything by not letting them play. I hope it happens. They can make a loss of two million max. next season to stay with in the regulations. And since half their squad consists of Chelsea players on loan they don't have much valuable players to sell either.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I wonder if the .1 in the Mata transfer was a subtle dig at Arsenes attempt for Suarez

As good as Kroos is I'm not sure about him in CM in the PL. I'm sure he can do it but I'm not convinced it's his best role or that he'd really relish it.

I also don't think there's much chance Bayern sell him. Definitely not now and probably not even in the summer.

And then you have to assume he wants to leave.

K1LLER7

As good as Kroos is I'm not sure about him in CM in the PL. I'm sure he can do it but I'm not convinced it's his best role or that he'd really relish it.

I also don't think there's much chance Bayern sell him. Definitely not now and probably not even in the summer.

And then you have to assume he wants to leave.
Linked with Cabaye again today. Would be a decent short term fix but not too sure.

Wonder how Moyes will set up tomorrow with Mata. G.Nev was saying we might go 3 in the middle but we haven't got the players for that position.

Need to get Fellani in and playing well after Carrick's injury.

Linked with Cabaye again today. Would be a decent short term fix but not too sure.

Wonder how Moyes will set up tomorrow with Mata. G.Nev was saying we might go 3 in the middle but we haven't got the players for that position.

Need to get Fellani in and playing well after Carrick's injury.
Cabaye is going to PSG. No chance there.

The ideal formation would be the 4231 with a fluid 3. We now have the players for that in AM at least. But whether Moyes fancies it or not.

Slizz

I've never thrown one of my many kits in the dryer. I also have never washed them in hot water either.

Side note: How long does it take to send a diploma? 2 months after confirmation???

Don't really care, just would like to have it. Waiting on responses from a couple of different corporations, unfortunately none are involved with sports.

K1LLER7

Cabaye is going to PSG. No chance there.

The ideal formation would be the 4231 with a fluid 3. We now have the players for that in AM at least. But whether Moyes fancies it or not.
Could work seen as Moyes likes his Full backs overlapping and his wingers tucking in. That defensive 2 in midfield need to play well for it to be really effective though.

Would go Fellani and Fletcher duo in there tomorrow. Fletch has done pretty well since his return. Still not there but >Clevs. Fellani needs to play, get himself into form.

You watching the game or at work?

Barzul

I think United fans are underrating Cabaye. He's a starter for France, if we didn't already have Arteta, I'd want him at Arsenal. Your midfield isn't that good to be scoffing at him.

Meier

62xVAqg.gif

That's fucking pretty. I'd be raging if someone scored this on me in FIFA let alone real life.. Griezmann is the real deal. Really hope he doesn't move to Arsenal at some point.

I only watched the second half. A lot of older players started and I couldn't give a fuck over their development at this point in time. Janko did well when he came on as a sub though.

Linius

If Vitesse go down, can Bayern buy Velthuizen ?

plz :-(

They won't go down :p

But if they don't do something about their losses they get kicked in the ass by the Uefa for the FFP thingy. You can't have more than 45 million in losses over three seasons. If you go over that you're ruled out for European football in the next season.

wedward

BfAZxzICMAAbWAt.png

This deal + the new Emirates deal are going to be game changer for us. That's an extra 60m pounds we get a year as a result of both deals.

Yup, very exciting indeed. The debt is manageable and they already had it covered prior to these new deals. They are already gouging fans with ticket prices so there is really no reason that the majority of that 60m should't be going to transfer fees and higher wages, if need be.

We are finally starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. All the things that Wenger and the board talked about 10 years ago are starting to pan out. We have the new stadium, we are getting new commercial deals that are some of the best in Europe and we are financially in a very enviable position. We have spent 40 million on a world class player and are looking to spend again. Wenger got us through that long shitty period without ever dropping out of the top 4 and if we can really push on now and win some trophies it will be a huge accomplishment. Glad he is extending.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom