• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
So Chelsea fans I have a question,, provoked by watching a sky panel discussion on Mata. One of the points brought forward, among the obvious ones, was that Mata could not fit into a Chelsea team that was transitioning from fancy but sometimes ineffective football to solid, effective but not necessarily exciting football, because this is what Jose knows. My question is, does this prospect entice you? To win games 1-0, keep the back door shut, becoming good at keeping a lead rather than extending it. I dont have an answer im looking for and no answer is wrong, im just curious.

Requeim

So apparently Kroos has rejected our latest offer. United you fucking cunts, what are you promising him behind our backs?

8715.jpg

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
So apparently Kroos has rejected our latest offer. United you fucking cunts, what are you promising him behind our backs?

He has secretly been told who we are going ot buy in the summer, you saw Matas excitement today when he almost let the cat out of the bag, epic things are coming.

faridmon

Baines signs 4 year deal.

Hell Yeah.

Although, I hope he becomes more of a winger than a Left back, but ain't complaining.
My favourite Everton player since Arteta and Time Cahill.

faridmon

Rooney as a DM?

Come back to Everton, Rooney, they don't deserve you anymore.

Also, I don't rate Kroos. But Muller and Sweinsteiger, but what a force that Bayern team have. If only Gardiola wasn't there :(

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
He's the only player who has played in all matches since Guardiola took over
Oh then definitely for teh $$ :p

Do you blame him? I'd go for the money too after winning everything.

Actually, I'd go for the money either way. :p

Danchi

Baines signs 4 year deal.

Hell Yeah.

Although, I hope he becomes more of a winger than a Left back, but ain't complaining.
My favourite Everton player since Arteta and Time Cahill.

I may be wrong here, but I'm sure I read at the beginning of the season that Martinez was planning to play three at the back and go full-on Bielsa-ite with Darren Gibson as a centre-back. Is he still injured? Do you think there's any chance we could see this next season (I'd be surprised if he was prepared to change styles mid-way, especially since there is still the possibility of finishing in the top four)?

Yes

Still makes me laugh that Bellamy used to cut his collars off to hide the fact that his shoulders moved straight to his head, with no neck inbetween :p

That's why I thought it was never fair to criticize Bellamy for losing his head so many times as the poor lad has no neck to support it.

pulga

Banned
some Brazilian paper has taken to investigating N&N Sports (Neymar's parents' company)
KuGsj.gif

this is what they've found

1390848542_extras_mosaico_noticia_1_g_0.jpg

• As known, they've been paid 40m by Barca for Neymar's services
  • Is owned in equal halves by Neymar's parents
  • Society was created one month before Barca deal
  • Address registered to the company is warehouse divided into two floors; first one is for the "business" and the top floor is housing
  • No regular movement or activity by personnel
  • Warehouse doesn't have a mailbox, or even a doorbell
  • Neighbors have never seen Neymar or his parent's there
  • The person who lives on the top floor has stated that she's "only seen a truck come by 5 times to unload some material"

smiling_moon2.png

Barzul

BfAZxzICMAAbWAt.png

This deal + the new Emirates deal are going to be game changer for us. That's an extra 60m pounds we get a year as a result of both deals.

pulga

Banned
pls i dont want my neymar money laundering drug conspiracy lost at the bottom of the page

this plus the adnan story has made for a brilliant news day
KuGsj.gif

some Brazilian paper has taken to investigating N&N Sports (Neymar's parents' company)
KuGsj.gif

this is what they've found

1390848542_extras_mosaico_noticia_1_g_0.jpg

• As known, they've been paid 40m by Barca for Neymar's services
  • Is owned in equal halves by Neymar's parents
  • Society was created one month before Barca deal
  • Address registered to the company is warehouse divided into two floors; first one is for the "business" and the top floor is housing
  • No regular movement or activity by personnel
  • Warehouse doesn't have a mailbox, or even a doorbell
  • Neighbors have never seen Neymar or his parent's there
  • The person who lives on the top floor has stated that she's "only seen a truck come by 5 times to unload some material"

smiling_moon2.png

Mr Cola

I like this new revitalised David Moyes.

Buy all the players!

At this point if we lost tomorrow it would be hilarious, everyone is so damned happy for the first time in half a year and we havent even played a game of football.

Mr Cola

Looks like one of those cheap ones I used to buy at the beach during holidays, the type that you cant actually use on the beach becaues they just fly everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom