• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.
ff09cbfbee0a1fa5c60a44a4dedc47938f9b1944a1e65fa13fd4e7aaaece42c1_large

Oh my god LMAO

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
It sounds like Hernandez is wanted by Monaco and Tottenham. I can see him going now that Mata has joined.

Carbonox

I get Michu vibes.

Like, when Michu was alive.

Well I hope for him he'll make it at Newcastle as he was sitting more or less for 1,5 years on Gladbachs bench. Selling him for 8 million is still great for Gladbach.

He'll be an improvement over Cisse, that's the least we'll get out of signing him which is good enough for me, hah.

Close this shit out today, move on to a midfielder - most likely Grenier of Lyon. Good chance De Jong will be it though.

Salazar

It sounds like Hernandez is wanted by Monaco and Tottenham. I can see him going now that Mata has joined.

Would be idiotic to sell to you.

Doubt that we will swoop for Fernando, but it seems like it would be solid business.

Like Wooders playing a contained cover-drive for 3 after the towering 6 of the Mata deal.

Regarding our transfer this winter, IF we sing players, definately not more than one. Holtby seems like a rumor either completely made up by Bild or spread by Spurs to get Schlacke to pay up. Can't really see it happening.

Kenka

Regarding our transfer this winter, IF we sing players, definately not more than one. Holtby seems like a rumor either completely made up by Bild or spread by Spurs to get Schlacke to pay up. Can't really see it happening.

Me either, Holtby is the first of the "magical midfielders" trend that spawned Draxler and Meyer afterwards. I don't see Dortmund go for one of the Schalke past trademark players.

Jack cw

Me either, Holtby is the first of the "magical midfielders" trend that spawned Draxler and Meyer afterwards. I don't see Dortmund go for one of the Schalke past trademark players.

So who else could come then?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

well whatever happens, DON'T fucking buy Ranocchia.

Holtby has always been kind of shit for Schlacke, hasn't he? He definately had his best time of his career playing for Mainz and even then, he was benched every match or two.

So who else could come then?
Free Shinji or Shaqiri.

well whatever happens, DON'T fucking buy Ranocchia.
I'd be very surprised. Zorc denied very striclty that we want to sign him. And how would it make sense for us to wait until Hummels is back to sign Ranocchia lol?

L1NETT

So many people seem to be expecting Infamous: SS to be a big departure from the Infamous formula. I look forward to the dozen or so 'LTTP: Why Infamous should not have been Infamous' threads.

People saying 'I didn't like the first 2 but this is day one' are just setting themselves up for disappointment.

Innit. I like Infamous quite a bit, but it does look very similar with some pwetty particle effects. Gameplay doesn't look much different.

Might be because it's the first big Ps4 game people are pinning hope on it. (did see some right guff in the thread though lol - "coolest thing in a game" "this will bury the X1"

---

Right big games tonight then. Fancy us to a get a win against Preston.

When we go 2-0 down, remind me to keep the faith. Please

In winter? I dont think thats possible. Does Kagawa really want to leave Manchester after his big dream came true? And Shaq isnt going anywhere.

That was a joke lol

Still, wouldn't be surprised if we gave Shinji another try after Kuba's injury. Although I'm not all too sure it would make sense with Micky at the club.

Jack cw

That was a joke lol

Still, wouldn't be surprised if we gave Shinji another try after Kuba's injury. Although I'm not all too sure it would make sense with Micky at the club.
He would be an significant upgrade to Mickytarian though. And Lewandowski could play striker again as he is your playmaker at the moment.

Kenka

Holtby has always been kind of shit for Schlacke, hasn't he? He definately had his best time of his career playing for Mainz and even then, he was benched every match or two.

You're the wrong kind of human being.

Dortmund should go for Shaqiri, honestly. He would bring more quality to their squad than Mandzu. Pierre-Emerick is good enough to fill in the striker position.
Also, they could try to lure Höjbjerg.

Carbonox

Shouldn't you add the fact that he's a cunt or does that only go for Siem? :p

Now that Cabaye's gone, maybe Newcastle will go back in for Siem. :lol

Fuck the police, the De Jong brothers will smite all. Might as well bring in Nigel as the brother from another mother.

Clegg

Are we talking about Infamous?

I always get a chuckle when I see mention of the DUP as the bad guys of the new game.

Giant Ian Paisley for end boss pls.

Blablurn

The new Barca president wants Pep back after his time at Bayern.

You're the wrong kind of human being.

Dortmund should go for Shaqiri, honestly. He would bring more quality to their squad than Mandzu. Pierre-Emerick is good enough to fill in the striker position.
Also, they could try to lure Höjbjerg.

Kenka pls. No Bayern player wants to go to Dortmund.

iMxqoHaFkWVo8.gif

GorillaJu

Rawk... Lol

"The owners are fattening up the club to sell."

Lowering the wage bill, increasing revenue, they just wanna sell us and make a quick buck!

Absolute failure of normal human logic.

Fady K

Do the Chelsea boys hang around here often these days? Our little dutchman Van Ginkel is recovering well and may get back to training sooner than expected.

He would be an significant upgrade to Mickytarian though. And Lewandowski could play striker again as he is your playmaker at the moment.

I don't know, man. Shinji hasn't had a good run of matches in like the last two years, I'm not so sure he'd improve us instantly. Especially as our team has changed quite a bit since he left, Gündogan, Kuba and Subotic injured, Reus, Sokratis and Aubameyang have joined, quite a lot different in attack.

I don't see how this would justify benching Micky who still needs to settle (just like the whole team after the injuries to be fair) but showed promising stuff.

Anyway, I think Micky is being critized too harshly. Of course he was expensive as hell but knowing the history of new players in Klopp's BVB (Gündogan, Lewandowski, Reus, etc), they always struggle at first. You can't really expect Micky to carry the whole team that is kind of randomly assembled because of injuries.

Fry

So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous. So nervous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom