• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.

King_Moc

Banned
Amusingly 4-0 is actually a little dissapointing after that. To be fair to everton, that's probably the best i've seen a team play while getting beat by that much. They were a threat going forward. Might have been a little different with Lukaku.

1Q6.gif

dat line-up

Yep, so glad i'm going again this year. Really does look to be the best line up i've seen.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Havent heard any word on RVP, hope he only went off as a precaution

didamangi

Great win and a clean sheet. Can't ask much more than that in a derby.

Flano and Sterling own the right side. Cout has a great game and much more involved in defense.

If Kelly keeps fit and get back to his level in the past I'll be content enough with the situation of our fullbacks if we don't get anyone this January, which looks like to be the case.

Arnie

Well that was fucking sublime, wasn't it?

Men of the match: Flani Alves, Raheemazaj, CoutGOD

And bless Cissokho, quite honestly he's so far out of his depth it's endearing.

Great call from Rodgers to take Sturridge off, we needed an attacking change and out of him, Suarez and Sterling the former was making the least effective footballing decisions. I'm sure Sturridge will learn from it and realise why the change was made.

Jesus christ that lob though. And Gerrard's eyes when he celebrated.

Also

wait for it

ARSELOL

Linius

Yep, so glad i'm going again this year. Really does look to be the best line up i've seen.

I'm going to a one dat festival in Utrecht in may where a good bunch of Primavera acts always play so I hope they can book some more stuff from this line-up. They already have Neutral Milk Hotel (most important for me), Black Lips and The War on the Drugs from the Primavera poster. And then there's also Best Kept Secret which is two weeks after Primavera who also book bands like that so I'm content to see which names are touring in Europe around that time. As long as I can see Slowdive, Neutral Milk Hotel, Television and The Replacements this summer I'm a happy man.

Is everyone gonna ignore Everton fans throwing coins at Suarez again?

COUTINHO IS BACK, BABY

Keep that Balon d'Or nice and shiny for Phil, you twat.

Is that the formation we use as long as Lucas is out? Everton played just like Swansea today.

Ashes

Banned
The Arsenal flop today means City will be extra motivated tomorrow, I just hope we make them work for it. Being beaten by quality I can accept but we basically let them win at the Etihad.

We have a chance but we still have too many of our best players injured, I can't see us stopping them scoring.

You've averaged two goals under Sherwood. You'll test that City defence that's for sure. Do the league a favour and get a positive result.

sohois

I'm not sure why Everton went at the game as hard as they did in the second half, it was long over and they were still going 100%. Certainly an admirable effort, but you'd think with their already terrible injury crisis it would be wiser to simply ease off and conserve.

Plasma

Banned
AW: "To me Flamini's red card looked harsh. He got the ball."

Come on Arsene if somebody did that to one of our players you'd be livid.

pulga

Banned
Ramsey dead like Arsenal's title hopes?

you know who to blame

jmWtIvS.gif

not only do they take yer best players, they also take yer hgh

wedward

Flamini's red just got a lot worse. No Ramsey for 6 weeks is going too much to overcome. Especially if Jack is hurt. Arteta Ox midfield?

King_Moc

Banned
I'm going to a one dat festival in Utrecht in may where a good bunch of Primavera acts always play so I hope they can book some more stuff from this line-up. They already have Neutral Milk Hotel (most important for me), Black Lips and The War on the Drugs from the Primavera poster. And then there's also Best Kept Secret which is two weeks after Primavera who also book bands like that so I'm content to see which names are touring in Europe around that time. As long as I can see Slowdive, Neutral Milk Hotel, Television and The Replacements this summer I'm a happy man.

It's strange that a bunch of european festivals have popped up in the last few years, all booking bands that english festivals (for some bizarre reason) won't touch. Oh well, it's an excuse for a holiday. Barcelona here i come! Will do Porto next year.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Arsenal are getting slaughtered on Final score, what the hell happened? Not like you lost

Clegg

Mata credited with the Young assist even though he scored from 25 yards out.

Should've had one proper assist if Young knew how to use his left foot.

Yen

Very good performance from all, just a pity it wasn't more!
Don't think Raheemezus was great in the latter half of the second half but was very good in the first half. Great to see Flafu back, great show from him.
Fake edit: haha They just showed Sturridge huffing on the bench after being taken off. But he apologised in his interview.

Fergie

Banned
Arsenal are getting slaughtered on Final score, what the hell happened? Not like you lost
Pent up Arsenal doomsayers even though it was a draw and the title race is still quite open.

Even if some fans have been trolling, Arsenal are a different team this season, they could possibly beat anyone.
not United of course. :p

Suen

AW: "To me Flamini's red card looked harsh. He got the ball."

Come on Arsene if somebody did that to one of our players you'd be livid.
:loooooool Wenger's meltdown is coming.

what's that sound

is it

no, it can't be

oh yes it is

Wenger moaning

Said he apologises for his reaction and he was just frustrated with letting the fans and himself down.
Wes pls ban him already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom