• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtb

Banned
when does Wilshere return from his injury? hope he doesn't re-injure himself like seemingly every other player this season has. I have to imagine he'll slot in next to Arteta in his preferred role in Ramsey/Flamini's absence—who knows, could be his chance to finally recapture that 10/11 form.

pulga

Banned
OGwQZKN.png

can you feel that cold rattle breathing down your neck goonergaf

strongest-women-ripley.gif

He apologised for his reaction, said he was dissapointed in himself and felt he let the fans down for missing the pen.

Said it was nothing to do with any other players or the manager.

Good good

@kharma, any idea why the top pair of USB ports on the PC would just stop working?

LTWheels

So you didn't think with all the players already out before the game and Lukaku's injury on the goal didn't affect the outcome?

Welcome back Arnold, but he has some semblance of a point.

We have our entire defence and DM's out. They even managed to get a few injured players back fit for this game.

Linius

It's strange that a bunch of european festivals have popped up in the last few years, all booking bands that english festivals (for some bizarre reason) won't touch. Oh well, it's an excuse for a holiday. Barcelona here i come! Will do Porto next year.

The UK does have some interesting festivals like Latitude, Field Day and Green Man. But I must say looking trough Europe Primavera is for sure the most interesting festival usually. Something like Northside in Denmark is interesting too and in The Netherlands we have Best Kept Secret in the summer since last year. It's good to see new alternative festivals popping up.

The UK does have some interesting festivals like Latitude, Field Day and Green Man. But I must say looking trough Europe Primavera is for sure the most interesting festival usually. Something like Northside in Denmark is interesting too and in The Netherlands we have Best Kept Secret in the summer since last year. It's good to see new alternative festivals popping up.

I might go and work at Northside this year as our university got some partnership with them. Also because Roskilde suddenly started fucking sucking.

pappe

Mata asked how it was to play with your new team mates. He mentioned its fun to play with Robin Rooney Chicha and Adnan. He knows Young and Valencia are shit.

Mata asked how it was to play with your new team mates. He mentioned its fun to play with Robin Rooney Chicha and Adnan. He knows Young and Valencia are shit.

He had a few sloppy passes and touches.

He hasn't been injured and it's not the start of the season so he must be fit.

Moyes effect already setting in :(

Arnie

So you didn't think with all the players already out before the game and Lukaku's injury on the goal didn't affect the outcome?

Welcome back Arnold, but he has some semblance of a point.

Both teams had crippling injuries.

Lukaku's injury was a blow, but prior to the game I'd say the treatment bench was pretty fucking chocka for both teams. First team wise, who was out? Distin, Coleman, Oviedo (wouldn't have started). We had Johnson, Enrique, Lucas, Sakho all out, all of which are first team players.

I'm not saying Everton didn't have injuries, I'm saying that you can't use that to preface an admission of sluggishness when your opponent is also sufficiently fucked yet playing with twice the intensity.

Slizz

We have our entire defence and DM's out. They even managed to get a few injured players back fit for this game.

I suppose. What if the result was reversed and Brendon said that? You call him filth? Prolly not. The Lukaku injury though effectively ended the match... That an Distin out and the backline for Everton falling asleep...

EDIT: Whats he really supposed to say? We got outplayed? That doesn't go over well to fans especially in a Derby. Clutching at straws maybe but still.

Walshy

That was the happiest I can remember coming out of Anfield in a long time, great performance by Liverpool.

Good to see Sturridge apolgise, I think he'll only get better too.

TeddyBoy

Does Kebab leaving for PSG give me a free transfer in FPL?

Nope, he'll stay on the bench until you substitute him out.

Outstanding match, I loved the first half and it was good to see us keep a clean sheet. Job well done boys.

Interested in Flamini's red card, anyone got a gif?

Linius

I might go and work at Northside this year as our university got some partnership with them. Also because Roskilde suddenly started fucking sucking.

Roskilde line-ups are a bit hit and miss for me, they also book metal and shit I'm not really in to. Primavera is right up my alley. And Northside is closer to Primavera line-up wise. That Dutch festival I'm going to is also from Scorpio who do Northside, Germans invading the European festival market everywhere.

This year is already looking good with Arcade Fire, The National, Mew and Pixies for example. I hope to visit that festival some time.

K1LLER7

I know but Zaha must fucking hate Moyes so he probably would have told Ole all of our intricate tactics.

Feel bad for the injury and everything but there is something ironic about a loan powered team...killing the loan power.
he'd text him...

Zaha: "Yeh boss, dey r gna pass da ball to Youngie and Tony all da time. Don't mata though, cuz dey can't cross anywayz. btw, y u guyz allowd in the premiership?"

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
He will come good. Adnan will be his mentor.

Just please Moyes play them both at the same time, get rid of this wing crap, these three games are the perfect ones to experiment with the formation, one down and all he has done is replace Mata with Adnan and keep both wingers on.

LTWheels

Good to see Brendan acknowledging the difficulties of playing two up front when pretty much every team plays with 1 up front. Glad that he managed to make it work today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom