• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc

Serious talk though, starting Jones was ridiculously stupid.

He should be at CB or not at all, really don't get why Smalling and Jones haven't been given a run together there. They were an awesome partnership at the U21's.

Fergie

Banned
Brilliant set-pieces Young.

Won't be signing anyone, it's been 19 days and not ounce of anything proper bar some tabloid bollocks.

pulga

Banned
Don't see it.

Nothing that suggests we will anyway. I guess it might happen if there is a deal under wraps or if we are desperate after this - but there isn't any serious link that I can think of. Coentrao maybe.

Nah, Carlo already said he'd like to keep Coentrao on to properly rotate w/ Marcelo

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
If there's any encouragement for United it's in Januzaj being one of the best players on the pitch.

Just a pisser that the rest of our squad has been poor.

Moyes is going to have to build a team around him because I think it is a certainty that if we dont reach champions league football Rooney is off, hell I think he will be off regardless but that would be the nail in the coffin. I cling to the hope that like Arsenal maybe one or two really good players could spark the rest off, i refuse to believe we need to gut half our team next window.

Oh c'mon. They weren't "standing in the box". They had stripped up after the corner to play offside and the defender hanging back is actually the one who messed up

You don't play for offside when you're surrounded by 7 players running at you and one of them has possession. It was just horrendous marking. Somebody had to take responsibility to mark him once they realised the ball was still alive and dangerous

Christ

Valencia is braindead

AND ANOTHER!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

image.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom