• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I thought Chelsea would win easily but I hoped otherwise. This has been an absolute battering. It's amazing what a real lack off quality there is in this United team without RVP or Rooney. Can't believe Kagawa isn't playing..there's no creativity to be found. Adnan can't do it all alone on attack.

Kagawa doesnt show up to the small occasions, let alone the big ones, i fail to see how he would have any impact on this game.

Leg-End

Someone needs to tell Moyes that this is what happens when you waste £28m on one kind of average player to give your old club a bung to apologise.

United need to spend big.

Someone needs to tell the board that David Moyes can't be trusted to spend the money, shit appointment turned into a shit side and the inevitable shit league position.

Any other manager in world football would be sacked by now for the job Moyes has done.

Fergie

Banned
Someone needs to tell Moyes that this is what happens when you waste £28m on one kind of average player to give your old club a bung to apologise.

United need to spend big.
Fellaini isn't to blame, he's been injured mostly and hasn't had time to get going. Completely on Moyes and Woodward. They could have bought him cheaper than that figure.

Don't know why the focal point is Fellaini, Woodward flopped immensely in the summer.

Meier

Kagawa doesnt show up to the small occasions, let alone the big ones, i fail to see how he would have any impact on this game.
Hard to say if he would or not but you can't score without creativity against a team that Mou coaches. Kagawa has the talent. Who is going to open them up with this team? Valencia? Young? These are terrible players that would be 3rd or 4th choice at their positions for City. United have to spend. It's embarrassing tbh.

pulga

Banned
ITS TIME MOYES

UNLEASH THE SHINJI

274404_heroa.jpg

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Not gonna lie, getting harder and harder to defend Moyes, but then where is the line between bad management and poor play? I am legitimately confused as to whether a new manager would change our current position or whether he too would struggle with the Youngs, Wellbecks, Kagawas, Evras, Jones and their ilk, you cant draw blood from a stone. Only thing I can be sure a high profile manager would give us now is clout in the transfer market, which we so sorely need.

Fergie

Banned
Another fucking record broken.

First Chelsea player to score a hat-trick vs United since 1954.

I'm dead.

@MisterChiping: Samuel Eto'o has scored the fastest hat-trick (49th minute) against Man. United in PL history (PR: David Bentley on 01.02.2006, 56th minute)

I'm double dead.

bud

can you imagine being a 6'3" black man
six pack
delts
lats
massive biceps
massive forearms
massive triceps
a jawline that was chiselled by god himself

and not having a >8" bbc

my god that must be utterly depressing

Suen

sweet, only three points off Europe.

It cracks me up seeing Luca in the top 20 on whoscored
We were lucky to get that goal in the end but with the pen that Amauri screwed up and two other clear chances we had for goal we should hav won. Still we won, Inter lost and hopefully Milan will win against Verona today so we'll be one step closer to Europe!

Lucarelli has been one of our best players this season, if not the best :lol

Amauri is still terrible even though he created some chances today. Paletta doesn't seem fit. Our problems up front is probably our biggest reason for struggling against smaller teams. Right now we're just a team that create a bunch of opportunities for scoring goals but not a team that actually scores those goals.

Biabiany is really fast, he has good pace but that's it...he's going to cause problems for players when we play wide and can put some decent crosses from time to time but he's rarely going to score and isn't that good at breaking through defense by normal means. I still believe he is slowly developing into becoming a much better player (hope so at least!).

Cassano: He's a good player. Creates plenty of chances, have nice assists, score some goals and he's good at picking out our players in the box at good timings. Thing is that when he doesn't play good (which has been the case for a while now) he's absolutely worthless and doesn't add much up there. I wonder if he'd do a better job if we just played him in the center only

Amauri: Nothing need to be said here.

We need a player who can change the game in matches like this and Sansone is that kind of player. He's fast, explosive, cause trouble for defense and has shown to have good technique. I'm not saying that using Sansone means a high chance of scoring goal suddenly but he does usually a good job at turning things around and putting more pressure on our opponents, giving us more space in return. Shame he wasn't even included in the squad today.

Moyes United is dead.

I will have to join Milan-GAF today at least! FORZA MILAN!

5961_589404085.jpg

Mr Cola

gotta love the BBC for sticking the knife in
For all the doom and gloom, Manchester United are only six points behind fourth place with 16 games remaining. The Champions League is still on.

Oh holy smokes, you mean we might have a chance at Champions league qualification? Sweet jesus and cucumbers BBC can a club such as United dare to dream?

DARE TO FUCKING DREAM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom