• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm moving in a few days and they told me I could get all my stuff (tv and internet) moved there. All good, today some guy comes around to do the shit in my new apartment and then realizes I can't actually get it there, despite them saying it would be possible. He apologized and seemed like a nice guy, told me to call into their support center as they had clearly fucked up and the cables they thought there was there, weren't.

Now here is where I get angry, this fucking arrogant cunt gets on the phone, I have not been this angry in a long time (well since playing fifa with quiche anyway), fucking hell. My blood is boiling with this fucker, he was such a cunt on the phone and everything seemed to result in : "well... that's your problem". I really want to find him and punch his no doubt ugly smug face.

Jack cw

Moyes should go all-in. 25m for Kroos, 22m for Reus, 50m for Ronaldo.
tumblr_mzy4ia4ETK1t17j4bo1_400.gif

Arnie

Haven't seen anywhere near enough of this guy, but considering they were reluctant to spend so much on Salah, this reeks of a panic buy a bit.

Sending anyone other than Ian Ayre also reeks of a panic purchase.

Not arsed if he's good, like.

TeddyBoy

Ooh

@SkySportsNews: Sky Sources: Liverpool head of recruitment Dave Fallows heading to Ukraine for talks with Dnipro winger Yevhen Konoplyanka #SSN

I thought Ayre dealt with transfers? Or has he been relegated following Salahgate?

He played well against Walker in the qualifying group, sign him up Rodgers!

Driving exam coming up in two hours. Pls kill me I'm so nervous

Good luck mate.

bjaelke

I'm moving in a few days and they told me I could get all my stuff (tv and internet) moved there. All good, today some guy comes around to do the shit in my new apartment and then realizes I can't actually get it there, despite them saying it would be possible. He apologized and seemed like a nice guy, told me to call into their support center as they had clearly fucked up and the cables they thought there was there, weren't.

Now here is where I get angry, this fucking arrogant cunt gets on the phone, I have not been this angry in a long time (well since playing fifa with quiche anyway), fucking hell. My blood is boiling with this fucker, he was such a cunt on the phone and everything seemed to result in : "well... that's your problem". I really want to find him and punch his no doubt ugly smug face.

TDC?

Jack cw

Draxler deal is getting closer:
Sky Sports sources understand an Arsenal delegation is in Germany negotiating to sign Julian Draxler from Schalke.

It is thought discussions are ongoing over a fee between the two clubs.

Draxler's buy-out clause is £37million, but we understand Arsenal are reluctant to pay more than £30million for the Germany international.

Arsene Wenger confirmed on Tuesday after Arsenal's draw at Southampton that he could be forced to bring in reinforcements ahead of Friday's transfer deadline.

"I hope we have something to tell you because we lost a few players now," Wenger said when asked about the prospect of new signings.

GorillaJu

Is that working under the assumption that Suarez is off?

Django
Kono-Couts-Suarez

I guess that's what you'd play?

Suarez
Django Cou Henderson Kono/Sterling
Gerrard
Defense
Mig

if last night's game was an indication of the future (I doubt it was anything more than mitigation of poor circumstances)

In a more typical Rodgers system it'd be a front three of Suarez, Django and one of Kono or Sterling, with Cou in front of two deep CMs (Hendo/Gerrard, Allen/Lucas, Allen/Hendo, etc) or Cou and a CM in front of a pure DM.

It doesn't really matter though. Whatever way you can get 6 of those players on the pitch and working together in a balanced way is going to work. Coutinho will probably get some rest if we get Kono, and then in some games he'll play CM with Henderson like he did v Everton. That 4-1-4-1 was a good counter-attacking setup. If we're going for a more possession-based game, then Kono would probably get the nod over Sterling, and Coutinho would play a more attacking role.

What were you reading?

We needed a CAM, Konoplyanka isn't one. And I can't recall us being linked with him at all.

Konoplyanka is a central, right or left-sided attacker, and I know you weren't linked with him, just some fans hoping for their personal signing of choice.

I'm not that bad!

Konoplyanka is a central, right or left-sided attacker, and I know you weren't linked with him, just some fans hoping for their personal signing of choice.

Oh okay. Well, all I can recall is that German fans were happy about it, but a bit sceptical because of the fee. Free Shinji, de Bruyne and Eriksen were the only alternatives I've read about from German forums.

I'm sure he was there the look at Hermann and Kroos and other players.

But there's a difference between that and actually bidding.

You'll never know. When Klopp was at the Denmark-Armenia game last June, people thought he was looking at Eriksen. He actually wrapped up Micky.

K1LLER7

No. It was one of the co workers of Toni Kroos agent Volker Struth. The guy Moyes met was this co worker Sascha Breese. But to be more perecisely: They have many players who they represent.
Hmm, doubt it's Kroos.

Wonder which other CM's they represent.

Jack cw

He won't move gill than either. Dortmund won't sell him in summer with Lewa leaving and the uncertainty over Gundogan.

Could be but I dont think Dortmund is able to hold him when a club is ready to pull the clause and Reus wants to leave. He is the last Dortmund player with a clause though. I think that Bayern will give it a try, I have a feeling about it.

Jarnet87

You'll hurt the development of Adnan if United get Reus without getting rid of Rooney. He'll need playing time next season and it would be impossible for him to play a lot with 3 attacking players that are near world class.

Especially since Valencia is the undroppable man. Dat Rigid Moyes unwilling to let old habits die hard.

Elchele

Could be but I dont think Dortmund is able to hold him when a club is ready to pull the clause and Reus wants to leave. He is the last Dortmund player with a clause though. I think that Bayern will give it a try, I have a feeling about it.

I think Reus, Vidal and a couple more are the players we won't even think about again. The board is too proud, and I think is the right attitude after getting rejected, specially in Vidal's case.

Jack cw

I think Reus, Vidal and a couple more are the players we won't even think about again. The board is too proud, and I think is the right attitude after getting rejected, specially in Vidal's case.

Vidal was an asshole to begin with, so that move came with no surprise. Reus was just smart as he had way better chances as starter in Dortmund and Robben for example was something Bayern tried more than once until he finally arrived.

omgkitty

I'd rather Reus go to Bayern than Man U if we don't get involved. Well actually I'd rather him just stay at Dortmund if Arsenal don't make a move for him. Bayern don't need any more of Dortmund's players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom