• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jarnet87

I'd rather Reus go to Bayern than Man U if we don't get involved. Well actually I'd rather him just stay at Dortmund if Arsenal don't make a move for him. Bayern don't need any more of Dortmund's players.

If Bayern want Reus, then he goes there. Bayern don't fuck around in the transfer market. They flat out tell a team we will pay the buyout clause, deal with it. Only reason Draxler is going to Arsenal is because Pep doesn't want him.

Baki

If Bayern want Reus, then he goes there. Bayern don't fuck around in the transfer market. They flat out tell a team we will pay the buyout clause, deal with it. Only reason Draxler is going to Arsenal is because Pep doesn't want him.

Why doesn't pep want him. :O

Hixx

Sleeping Dogs is the best gta-like ever and if we don't get a sequel it will be a crime.

Yes, it is better than SR3.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I think Reus, Vidal and a couple more are the players we won't even think about again. The board is too proud, and I think is the right attitude after getting rejected, specially in Vidal's case.

Vidal said no twice apparently. Once with Leverkusen and again last summer.

so I assume Javi was plan B?

Vidal was an asshole to begin with, so that move came with no surprise.
why?

for not wanting to fuck/humiliate his former team?

Splatt

Give him to us on a 6 month loan.

You've got a deal

58402725_harry_redknapp_in_car.jpg

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Just heard Macheda is going on a free at the end of the season :( shame, such high hopes a few years ago.

Hixx

So if we can get Scocco over the line, Bridcutt in and Ince I will be pretty happy with January. Loads better than last January at least... nightmare fuel, that.

Klopp regarding transfers in the next few days:
"I already know what we're doing. And that's why I'm actually in a good mood."

Get excited

Also, we're selling Koray Günter to Galatasaray for 2m with an option to buy him back. Sounds alright considering Klopp seems to prefer Sarr at the moment.

If not plan C, they offered a shit load for Lars Bender, too. Although it's hard to tell if Bilbao not willing to sell played a small or big role.

K1LLER7

Just heard Macheda is going on a free at the end of the season :( shame, such high hopes a few years ago.

Helped us to the title with his two goals.

We got the best out of him. Time to move on :p

-----

Looking forward to Saturday, need to see improvements in the play. Hopefully we get to see Mata playing with Adnan or Shinji.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Helped us to the title with his two goals.

We got the best out of him. Time to move on :p

-----

Looking forward to Saturday, need to see improvements in the play. Hopefully we get to see Mata playing with Adnan or Shinji.

Adnan starts Mata replaces him on 70 minutes

moyes

Barzul

If Wilshere really is injured for our next 2 games, at this point another midfielder is more important than a striker. I'll trust Giroud/Podolski at CF. If we can bring in Draxler and another mid, it might just be enough.

How is it to not like fun things? How does that make you feel?

I love fun things. Sleeping Dogs is great, it just lacked a little in the shit-to-do-in-an-open-world-department. In my opinion Saints Row 3 and 4 (got free with a graphics card) are both terrible games that appeal to a different sense of humour than I have.

I like Volition as well, I enjoyed Red Faction Guerilla quite a bit, but I couldn't tell you a thing about that story in that game.

rvy

Banned
I love fun things. Sleeping Dogs is great, it just lacked a little in the shit-to-do-in-an-open-world-department. In my opinion Saints Row 3 and 4 (got free with a graphics card) are both terrible games that appeal to a different sense of humour than I have.

You're a good man.

I hope AW knows what he's doing with this Draxler stuff. We're too reliant on Giroud. We need somebody that can come straight into the side and play up front.

Jarnet87

He is terrible. Never seen anyone ride the success of one goal more then this kid, he should of been cut years ago. The only thing sadder then the fact that we kept him way longer the we should have, was that he was getting starts over Zaha in the reserves.

Jack cw

why?

for not wanting to fuck/humiliate his former team?
Why give Heynckes his word then, that hell join Bayern?
In the end it was ok for both sides as we got Martinez and he was a key for ast years season.

Feorax

Clearly Fallows is much better at dealing with transfers than Ayre.

Getting hyped now, but I with an extra winger I guess Sterling will be dropped/rotated now.

Not a bad thing at all. Means we'll likely have one of Suarez/Sturridge/Coutinho/Sterling/Kono on the bench at all times to come on and make an impact.

Hixx

"Stoke have the worst away record in the Barclays Premier League this season."

PUT ALL YOUR MONEY ON A DRAW

YOUR HOUSE

FUCK EVEN YOUR PS4s!

omgkitty

I hope AW knows what he's doing with this Draxler stuff. We're too reliant on Giroud. We need somebody that can come straight into the side and play up front.

Don't worry! We're gonna sign him and have this crazy awesome team:

-------------------Szcz-----------------------
Sagna------Per------Kosc----------Gibbs
---------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Gnabry---Rosicky----Ozil-----Draxler---Santi
---------------------Giroud----------------------

Who needs defensive midfielders when we can just have like 5 attacking midfielders?

TeddyBoy

Not a bad thing at all. Means we'll likely have one of Suarez/Sturridge/Coutinho/Sterling/Kono on the bench at all times to come on and make an impact.

You're totally right, I'm just used to us only having first team players and no options to change the game. It'll be a nice change for sure :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom