• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feorax

Tony Barrett has just retweeted that Lukaku is only out for 2-3 weeks.

I'd say that's good news for Everton, but he's been in fairly shite form recently anyway.

Good for the lad himself though. Don't want to spend too much time out with injuries, especially at his age.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
No worries Zabo <3
3AQmK.gif

Oh shit, the ghost of Yurt is haunting us. Yurt, is it warm where you are now? Are there fires everywhere?

5156_2c43.gif

I can see Facchetti on my left and Sleepless on my right

AIDS is fairly treatable these days, don't worry guys.

my inspiration #Believe

darren_fletcher_1109289c.jpg

GUESS WHO'S BACK

WHO? (or WELCOME BACK!)

Don't worry! We're gonna sign him and have this crazy awesome team:

-------------------Szcz-----------------------
Sagna------Per------Kosc----------Gibbs
---------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Gnabry---Rosicky----Ozil-----Draxler---Santi
---------------------Giroud----------------------

Who needs defensive midfielders when we can just have like 5 attacking midfielders?
With Flamini banned and Arteta playing like shit I wouldn't be surprised.

So I got real fucking angry and was a bit of a cunt in return, one of the support people ended up agreeing to asking a higher up about it and they are now sending out some technicians to look at the prospect of putting in the cables in an hour. Good, being angry finally might have solved something for me.

Cornelius getting loaned back to Copenhagen.

e5YuU.gif

Some are saying it's actually a purchase, sell for 8,3 mil, buy back for 3, not bad.

According to Moyes' editorial in yesterday's Manchester United magazine, don't be surprised if Mata is the only buy we make this summer.

Also apparently Young has this superstition of wearing everything on his left first before a game. He should probably stop it since he's still shit.

Barzul

Ben Smith &#8207;@BenSmithBBC 54s
Luuk De Jong has passed medical at Newcastle and will be confirmed as a #NUFC player today. Cabaye likewise at PSG.

Will be interesting to see how he does in PL.

Clegg

According to Moyes' editorial in yesterday's Manchester United magazine, don't be surprised if Mata is the only buy we make this summer.

Also apparently Young has this superstition of wearing everything on his left first before a game. He should probably stop it since he's still shit.
What did he say because that first sentence doesn't make sense.

Did you mean to say January?

Carbonox

Ben Smith &#8207;@BenSmithBBC 54s
Luuk De Jong has passed medical at Newcastle and will be confirmed as a #NUFC player today. Cabaye likewise at PSG.

Will be interesting to see how he does in PL.

Joe Kinnear's second signing for us.....another loan.

#BasedKinnear

Meier

Didn't anyone post about City's offer for Mangala? Didn't see anything yesterday. €40 million. Crazy.

I'll believe it when I see it. I just don't see us making him the most expensive (or 2nd most? I guess Thiago Silva's valuation in the swap alongside Zlatan varies) defender of all time.

Damn. I might have only started Sleeping Dogs, but it refreshingly good fun. Combat is awesome and I've found my favourite choon so far - 24Herbs - Turn it up.
Afternoon, Wilbur. Welcome back. Behave yourself.

Fantastic game -- probably my favorite game of its type to be honest. Great driving, great gun play, great collectible shit which I usually hate.

Tony Barrett has just retweeted that Lukaku is only out for 2-3 weeks.

Man, if that's true I'd be utterly shocked. That looked like a months long injury at a minimum.

Batigol

Banned
There's a proper milfy woman in my computer class, but she kinda acts like my mom :|

Maybe it's a middle-aged woman thing, but this broad is hot. Except for the part where she reminds me of my mom

Barzul

Veysey is increasingly becoming the best journo source of Arsenal news. He's been bang on on most Arsenal reports since the Suarez bids.

tri_willy

izJ84zjheXCIq.PNG

my jinxy powers are at it again! including this one, last 3 bets i have gone for arsenal have resulted in 2 losses and 1 draw

iQJgSw5CVOeIe.PNG

now who's the next team to fall victim to my jinx betting muahahahaha

Barzul

Is this Konoplyanka guy any good? Like I'm actually curious because I've never heard of him. He did seem like a good dribbler on Youtube, but everyone looks good on there.

Jarnet87

Nani has been linked to Serie A for a couple seasons now. It's starting to become almost as farcical as the Danielle De Rossi leaving Roma rumors every season.

Carbonox

PSG President:

"Interest from Manchester City in Matuidi? I am not worried because they know that if they touch one of our players, then we will be in opposition to them, and we will go and contact their players too.
"We respect all clubs, but if a club tries to buy one of our players, then it will have to face consequences.
"I don't aim this at Manchester City, as from what I know, they did not contact Matuidi."

YES NASSER

City are nobodies to the might of the Eiffel Frogs elite.

Wilbur

Banned
We shouldn't sell now, but when Gohan comes back in the summer I'd definitely sell Hernandez. Was great a few years ago when people weren't wise to his game, but he's too limited to be a starter for us. I dread when he starts a game.

Meier

Arsenal going after Matuidi now. Oh boy here we go.
City have been the projected team to sign him for awhile but the PSG chairman just got super pissy about it. He's effectively acting as if the Bosman rule isn't in existence and says if anyone signs him on a free to be scared because they'll punish the other team. Very sketchy shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom