• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fergie

Banned
Arsenal going after Matuidi now. Oh boy here we go.

PSG President:

"Interest from Arsenal on Matuidi? I am not worried because they know that if they touch one of our players, then we will be in opposition to them, and we will go and contact their players too.
"We respect all clubs, but if a club tries to buy one of our players, then it will have to face consequences.
"I don't aim this at Arsenal, as from what I know, they did not contact Matuidi."

Frogs vs Frogs, let the short battle commence.

Barzul

David Conn ‏@david_conn 40s
Manchester City in their annual report show an incredible £610m spent on transfer fees since 2008 when Sheikh Mansour of Abu Dhabi took over

FFP

platini.jpg

Clegg

City's losses are down from the previous year when they were £97.9m.

Still a pisstake though.

Edit: Wage bill increases by £32m in one year.

Meier

City have reported a loss of £51.6m for 2012/2013.

Not bad. With the additional revenue from the new Nike deal and the various other commercial deals signed in the past year, the additional Premier League revenue, further Champions League revenue, etc. then I think we'll end up being close to profitable next year.

Wilbur

Banned
Listening to the Ricky Gervais radios again while walking back from uni. Laughing to myself makes me look so weird, I shouldn't listen to these in public 🌚. The story about the wife and the fire and the cat followed by the disappearing manhole cover has killed me.

Nani to Inter? Seems like the type of move that makes perfect sense. Swap for Guarin pls

Sad to see Yohan leave but it was coming, wish him all the best at PSG. Treat him well PSG fans (there are none here right?). Good to see De Jong sign, reckon he'll do well despite his abysmal record in Germany, hope we can get Grenier over the line but I have 0 confidence in Kinnear.

Neogaf has been pretty unstable last few years.

Wilbur

Banned
Oh fuck, man moths as well. This one episode, Karl is killing me.

Sad to see Yohan leave but it was coming, wish him all the best at PSG. Treat him well PSG fans (there are none here right?). Good to see De Jong sign, reckon he'll do well despite his abysmal record in Germany, hope we can get Grenier over the line but I have 0 confidence in Kinnear.

Just taking some pressure off Remy will be nice considering Ameobi and Cisse couldn't hit Kim Kardashian's arse with a rocket sized dildo.

PSG: we have sweet Timmy, lifelong fan since 2012, and Kurtofan and Mac seem to watch their games

I made a cool £1.54 last night cashing out my Liverpool 5-0 bet, so I have well over a £5er to punt on the Spurs City game tonight. What's it gonna be? I'm feeling > 11.5 corners. Two attacking sides (well, for Spurs right now at least - City always are, obviously).

COYS

Wilbur

Banned
Ewww Football.

Could get Pompey out of debt, what, 10 times over?

Wilbz, I've always wanted to kick a duck up the arse.

(please have got to that bit)

Haha yeah I've listened to them all a bunch of times, just like going through them every once in a while

Oh fuck, man moths as well. This one episode, Karl is killing me.

Just taking some pressure off Remy will be nice considering Ameobi and Cisse couldn't hit Kim Kardashian's arse with a rocket sized dildo.

PSG: we have sweet Timmy, lifelong fan since 2012, and Kurtofan and Mac seem to watch their games

Oh I know about Tim, but if we're honest, and they say it is the best policy, he's not really a fan is he?

Wilbur

Banned
Holy shit Wilbur is back

Awight bbz. Apparently singing a heavily bastardised version of a Queen song gets you and all your cronies gets you out of a cell you've been wrongfully imprisoned in. I feel like I've made a deal with the Feds.

Massive surprise though, I wonder what did get us off the hook. Fankoo mods. If u Eva wnt 3 chicken msg mi xoxo

Off to work now, enjoy the football lads

bjaelke

San @Zizouology
Latest news is, Spurs have now entered the race for Konoplyanka & they're willing to pay £15M. Liverpool also talking bit.ly/1fwOSkv

kill me now

Wes

venison crêpe
San @Zizouology
Latest news is, Spurs have now entered the race for Konoplyanka & they're willing to pay £15M. Liverpool also talking bit.ly/1fwOSkv

kill me now

Oh boy. This is going to be an amusing last couple of days. Be a shame if Liverpool can't get at least one of their targets though.

Clegg

San @Zizouology

kill me now
Must be a pisstake.

Spurs taking Liverpool's targets is an easy joke to make now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom