• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

Mentioned it before, but it's a disgrace that a club of United's wealth and prestige has to rely so heavily on an eighteen year old rookie.

Suen

i hope Madrid gets United in the next CL round

that is if United make it past Olympiakos lol
At this point I honestly even think Madrid B would pose some challenge to United. We'd definitely lose but it wouldn't look as bad as it should look like. Might even get a goal somewhere.

pulga

Banned
ITS TIME MOU

UNLEASH THE NINO

Fernando-Torres-2013.jpg

An empty crisp packet is more effective than Boruc tbf.

I think thats a bit harsh, Gazzaniga or whatever his name replaced him when he was injured and they lost nearly every game I think? Boruc might not be the best in the league but I think he's been in pretty good form this season

Barzul

Mentioned it before, but it's a disgrace that a club of United's wealth and prestige has to rely so heavily on an eighteen year old rookie.

I just don't how this team got so bad so fast. Even with Moyes there. Chelsea were still good when Avram Grant was coaching them.

Meier

United have to play through the wings because they have no one other than Adnan who could even attempt to split then open going at them and these crosses are all just fucking awful. What a shitshow.

I just don't how this team got so bad so fast. Even with Moyes there. Chelsea were still good when Avram Grant was coaching them.

Thats how good SAF was. He is just simply inspirational and players would be scared to go back to him if they lost. Moyes has no authority and experience coaching big players. They don't care that he once got Everton 4th.

When was the last time you used that formation and who's going to be the lone striker?

Allergies used it a couple of times as our "emergency" formation, when we were chasing the game and need a goal. Balo is the lone striker, with Kaka/Honda/Robinho behind him. Pazzo would also be great in that role.

In the few instances when we tried the formation, we played very well. It makes total sense given our squad; Monto/De Jong is actually a pretty damn solid midfield pair (ie. no Muntari or Nocerino), and it gives space to our attackers, which are the best part of our squad. El Shaarawy should easily slot into the LW position in this formation, whereas under Allegri he never really had a spot locked down. It also accommodates our new signings of this season, Honda and Kaka.

Basically, this formation plays up our strength, which is the attack. Allegri never realized this is our best formation after 3.5 years . . . it took Seedorf 3.5 training sessions.

ATF487

Man Utd need to panic buy, or they're gonna miss out on CL. Cabaye for example could be available at the right price.

I think they're already going to miss out. How often do January transfers come in and immediately make a huge difference?

The top three is already settled, it's United/Everton/Tottenham/Liverpool competing for that last spot. United have the most ground to make up, and have come off second best against each one of those teams in the league. At this point I think it'd be a miracle if they took 4th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom