• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
MisterChiping: CHL 3-0 MNU (49') - Samuel Eto'o is the fourth player to score a PL hat-trick vs. United after Bentley (2006), Kuyt (2011) and Lukaku (2013)

fucking luminaries of word football right there lol

MisterChiping: Samuel Eto'o has scored the fastest hat-trick (49th minute) against Man. United in PL history (PR: David Bentley on 01.02.2006, 56th minute)

evilkagawa: I whisper ear of Moyes "I think it time for Japanese man of war!"

He say "JUST FUCKING SHUT IT SHINJI YOU ANNOYING LITTLE BUGGER!"

Racist!

omg i love this twitter

Clegg

Evra and Young were shocking today. Moyes can't really do much about the former, but he's at fault for the latter. Young is just crap and should've never been selected. We're fucked long term if we don't invest heavily.

We were lucky to get that goal in the end but with the pen that Amauri screwed up and two other clear chances we had for goal we should hav won. Still we won, Inter lost and hopefully Milan will win against Verona today so we'll be one step closer to Europe!

Lucarelli has been one of our best players this season, if not the best :lol

Amauri is still terrible even though he created some chances today. Paletta doesn't seem fit. Our problems up front is probably our biggest reason for struggling against smaller teams. Right now we're just a team that create a bunch of opportunities for scoring goals but not a team that actually scores those goals.

Biabiany is really fast, he has good pace but that's it...he's going to cause problems for players when we play wide and can put some decent crosses from time to time but he's rarely going to score and isn't that good at breaking through defense by normal means. I still believe he is slowly developing into becoming a much better player (hope so at least!).

Cassano: He's a good player. Creates plenty of chances, have nice assists, score some goals and he's good at picking out our players in the box at good timings. Thing is that when he doesn't play good (which has been the case for a while now) he's absolutely worthless and doesn't add much up there. I wonder if he'd do a better job if we just played him in the center only

Amauri: Nothing need to be said here.

We need a player who can change the game in matches like this and Sansone is that kind of player. He's fast, explosive, cause trouble for defense and has shown to have good technique. I'm not saying that using Sansone means a high chance of scoring goal suddenly but he does usually a good job at turning things around and putting more pressure on our opponents, giving us more space in return. Shame he wasn't even included in the squad today.

Moyes United is dead.

I will have to join Milan-GAF today at least! FORZA MILAN!

anewhope.jpg

I love your Parma analysis. I really should try and watch them more.

bud

iKtJKB4qxwFSz.gif

thanks.

all three goals could've been scored by a paraplegic.

MisterChiping: CHL 3-0 MNU (49') - Samuel Eto'o is the fourth player to score a PL hat-trick vs. United after Bentley (2006), Kuyt (2011) and Lukaku (2013)

MisterChiping: Samuel Eto'o has scored the fastest hat-trick (49th minute) against Man. United in PL history (PR: David Bentley on 01.02.2006, 56th minute)

Racist!

omg i love this twitter

Kuyt's 3 goals came from a combined distance of about 4 yards :D

Fintan

Racist!

omg i love this twitter
That 5-5 with the Lukaku hatrick last season was great. Can't remember the other ones at all.

Fellaini isn't to blame, he's been injured mostly and hasn't had time to get going. Completely on Moyes and Woodward. They could have bought him cheaper than that figure.

Don't know why the focal point is Fellaini, Woodward flopped immensely in the summer.

Because he was not a necessary purchase. Should have bought a whole new defence instead. Also, how is it that we got Eriksen and you guys weren't even in the running? Moyes wasted too much time and money on Fellaini, and he isn't even that good. Wasted time trying to sign Baines as well, and Baines is just alright. He is stuck to his Everton safety blanket and has not realised that Man U are a much, much bigger and wealthier club and expectations are higher.

The buck stops with Moyes, and he has performed very, very poorly in the transfer market. If anything Woodward getting Adnan to sign a long term deal was the best bit of business all year for Man U. Moyes has been worse than Woodward, signing one average player for too much money and wasting time trying to get Baines when Everton were never going to sell.

Suen

<3

Hopefully the 4-2-3-1 will be entertaining, at least. Not much Clarence can do about the horrible defense at this point.
When was the last time you used that formation and who's going to be the lone striker?

I love your Parma analysis. I really should try and watch them more.
Believe it or not, as frustrating as Parma is to watch it still is entertaining. Moreso this season compared to last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom