• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaikuHebi

Banned
What's this incident involving Eto'o that you boys are on about?

Congrats again, CityGAF. ��

Pasting my post from the previous page:

The referee told the keeper to restart the game, but it wasn't a free kick. The keeper made it out as if it was a free kick/goal kick and turned back to take a run up. Eto'o realised the ref hadn't whistled and ran and smacked the ball in.

Would've been harsh to West Ham they defended well, but the ref has made a mistake, goal should've stood.

Suen

Fuck off Levante. You'll always be Valencia's bitch.

City's offensive is really impressive. I wouldn't be surprised if they steamrolled through the competitions.

Whatever happens, at least you'll probably finish above United.
El Idiota :')

keep the faith
#InWengerWeTrust

Hahahaha. You guys are going to get massacred in the next 2 months.

I love this gif, but not today :(.
Snake pls.

edit: :lol :lol this Barca - Levante game is a fucking joke. Ref should just blow the whistle.

I really can't see him as a CM/DM, as he is now. IMO, he lacks both vision and discipline for the position.

Maybe, if he trains hard and Klopp does his magic, maybe he can be used there next season.

I've heard you bought him cheap, I'm also guessing his wages are piss poor, so if he doesn't pan out, it's not really a loss.

Sure, we've wasted money before (Schieber) but still. We scouted Jojic for quite some time and I don't see how we need another CAM/winger in the next few years. And it doesn't look like Jojic can instantly replace Kuba much better than Hofmann in the next few months. Thought he'd be an alternative for CM/DM, so that's kind of surprising.

We'll see I guess.

Feorax

Can we have Fernandinho then? :(

Garcia would be good on a loan

Suspect it's M'vila or nothing for us.

It's a great move for City, getting that depth. Not sure how good a move it is for Fernando (small fish big pond and all that), but if it goes tits up then he only has himself to blame.

Is it bad of me to ask.... who is this Fernando?

Fernando Reges, Defensive Midfielder from Porto.

Stubo

Gonçalo Lopes @_GoncaloLopes
Fernando has chosen Manchester City!
Gonçalo Lopes ‏@_GoncaloLopes 3 mins
City was trying him only for next season, in a free transfer deal, but they know there are other clubs interested. They saw an opportunity.

Sounds like a wise career move.

Where careers go to die. Yes, I am biased

phaze

Delph1c.gif

Damn. Nice one.

Didn't realize Villa were so high up the table. Just 5 points behind Saints.

Scum

Alexis, pls. Stahp.

Pasting my post from the previous page:

The referee told the keeper to restart the game, but it wasn't a free kick. The keeper made it out as if it was a free kick/goal kick and turned back to take a run up. Eto'o realised the ref hadn't whistled and ran and smacked the ball in.

Would've been harsh to West Ham they defended well, but the ref has made a mistake, goal should've stood.
Cheers.

Wait! Bootaay got a point?! Huzzah.

Batigol

Banned
Miguel Delaney ‏@MiguelDelaney 19s
Mourinho on West Ham: "This is not Premier League, this is not the best league in the world. This is football from the 19th century."

:lol

:lol

They are worse than Stoke. At least Stoke under Pulis attempted to score

Hopefully they're relegated and that's the end of them

RaikuHebi

Banned
That's not me bro. There aren't many Japanophile here. We have a bunch of users with their shitty k-pop gifs and shitty k-pop avatars. Fuck k-pop. Fuck you Viva, I think you're one of them.

looool. No I'm not into any of that. I thought the "snake pls" was a reference to the Hebi of my username.

dc89

Suspect it's M'vila or nothing for us.

It's a great move for City, getting that depth. Not sure how good a move it is for Fernando (small fish big pond and all that), but if it goes tits up then he only has himself to blame.

Fernando Reges, Defensive Midfielder from Porto.

I don't even know :p

All my Portuguese football knowledge is second-hand. Price tag, and rvy's opinion is all I have to go on most of the time

Yeah I'm not good on Portuguese football.

Meier

City using us as scouts? pls.

City have been watching Porto non-stop for ages to scout Mangala. It's not like Fernando hasn't been a known entity for many years anyway. I always play as Porto in FM and after a few years Fernando becomes a Portuguese citizen. Pretty interesting that reality mirrored that and became one in December. Makes moving to England that much easier even if he still doesn't get caps for some reason.

Barzul

Chelsea FC ‏@chelseafc 3m
Mourinho: 'I don’t want to criticise too much because if I was in their position, I don’t know if I would do the same.' #CFC

Edit: Beaten

Fergie

Banned
At least Fellaini is back. Jones doesn't look like he's in form yet and I hope he stops using Giggs.

Jones/Fletcher and Fellaini should be our midfield until Carrick gets back, that's if Moyes doesn't get anyone which is looking likely.

That Giggs and Jones midfield was absolutely horrendous.

slider

Was expecting an absolute pasting from Chelsea. Heh.

As much as I welcome a resolute performance and a point I don't want to see Fat Sam's stupid smug face. No, this doesn't change everything, Sam.

Mou interview coming up on SSN. I hope he has one of his incoherent breakdowns. For that you do have my thanks Fat Sam.

Fernando is great. He is one of those midfielders that seem to be everywhere on the midfield. That´s why he earned the nickname of the Octopus, his "tentacles" seem to reach every ball.

dc89

@MiguelDelaney 1m
Allardyce: "It's brilliant when you get a result against him! I love Chelsea moaning."

@MiguelDelaney 1m
Allardyce on Mourinho's claims, as he laughs: "I couldn't give a shite!"

@MiguelDelaney 2m
As Allardyce leaves: "Good old Jose, moaning again."

Wilbur

Banned
Shiiiiiit Villa - Baggies sounded like a game! Last one was good too.

Well done Sunderland, fuck Stoke.

Chelsea lool.

Spurs looooooooool. What are you doing? Apparently the red was dubious but still pls. Even Madame Jojo scored.

Fuck Bayern.

Jarnet87

Never seen Fernando but he's probably better then what United have (who isn't.) At least for City fans their transfers either fit in right away and are fantastic, or they sit on the bench and are never heard of again. Not much of a middle ground for mediocrity at least, something that's been stewing at United for years now.

Barzul

Allardyce on Mourinho's remarks: "He can tell me all he wants, I don't give a shite. He can't take it that we've out-tacticked him."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom