• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack cw

Ozil is much quicker than he looks doesn't he? Brilliant player when he wants to be
KuGsj.gif
That summarizes Özil perfectly. He is an incredibly skilled player but only when he wants to. I guess his mental skill is not up to his football talent.

Baki

Didn't Vucinic play as a lone-striker in the latter part of last season and do well? Considering we want a stop-gap, I don't see how there can be any complaints. The only other options would be Berbatov (33) and Klose (35).

Whatever happens, we need Ozil do be doing more of this:

He was brilliant in that 2nd half. Arsene said on Eurosport that Ozil always feels compelled to play for the team and should be abit more of an individual at times. He could do anything he wants in this league, just needs to be willing to take on that extra bit of responsibility the way Ramsey and Wilshere often do.

Madrid broke him. We need to return him back to his original form.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Eriksen hasn't shown the form that justifies the hype he came with from Ajax.

Since AVB left Eriksen very much has shown that form. 3 goals and 3 assists since Sherwood took over.

He's just not quite at the point where he can stand out against a team like City. None of our players are.

pulga

Banned
Ozil wont rack up half the asissts he did at Madrid. He was playing balls to a stallion, not to that beautiful donkey you have.

Ushojax

Konoplaynka's agent:

“Yesterday, I had a long and productive conversation with the chairman of another English club. The chances of Yevhen moving to England soon are very high. His club might be Liverpool or another English club.”

lol

Ushojax

Sherwood says we will probably appeal Rose's red card, surely that will be successful?

Never a foul in a million years.

Sherwood says we will probably appeal Rose's red card, surely that will be successful?

Never a foul in a million years.

But Meier slowed the GIF down to 25% speed to show that a millisecond before Rose touched the ball he touched Dzeko which automatically means its a foul

It was a terrible decision from the ref

Ushojax

You don't even need him.

We aren't desperate but players like Sigurdsson are not left-wingers. It can never hurt to add quality to the squad. Townsend has been out for almost 6 weeks now and our left side has been very makeshift.

Salazar

Toure's foul on Dembele was fuckin cheap, too.

And he turns to the ref saying it's his first one.

Do one you smug lanky shithouse

Ushojax

Toure's foul on Dembele was fuckin cheap, too.

And he turns to the ref saying it's his first one.

Do one you smug lanky shithouse

I was surprised that was only his 2nd booking of the season. He seems to do that once a game.

Blablurn

Heynckes on...

Ribery: "Ribery became a big player in the last two years. But it wasn't always like that. He is a footballer from the streets. He needs the feeling of being protected. The feeling that u spend time with him. But sometimes he also needs his boundaries."

Heynckes talks about an argument between Ribery and Robben during the 2012 Madrid game where they fought over a simple free kick: "Riberys dispute with Robben was unbelievable. They were fighting over a simple freekick. Afterwards I took care about the situation and told them that I decide who does the freekicks. They respected my opionion"

Riberys music: "I had big problems to cope with the music Ribery was listening to. But I appreciated the music other players listened."

Carbonox

Hmph, so Lyon rejected the bids for Grenier. Playing hardball, the cunts.

We're not signing him then, Newcastle don't know how to negotiate properly.

Blablurn

For the new page...

Heynckes on...

Ribery: "Ribery became a big player in the last two years. But it wasn't always like that. He is a footballer from the streets. He needs the feeling of being protected. The feeling that u spend time with him. But sometimes he also needs his boundaries."

Heynckes talks about an argument between Ribery and Robben during the 2012 Madrid game where they fought over a simple free kick: "Riberys dispute with Robben was unbelievable. They were fighting over a simple freekick. Afterwards I took care about the situation and told them that I decide who does the freekicks. They respected my opionion"

Riberys music: "I had big problems to cope with the music Ribery was listening to. But I appreciated the music other players listened."

So, Koray Günter is joining Galatasaray for €2.5m + possible add ons, we have an option to buy him back for 7.5m in 2015 or 2016, not sure when exactly.

Decent price for an 20-year-old that hasn't played much in our first team.

GalaGAF, do you need him? I hope he'll be great for you.

Jack cw

For the new page...

Heynckes on...

Heynckes is Legend! Ribery tends to be a diva with some of his shit actions and that fight with Robben was simply a Dustüten action. Anyway, I'm glad we have him as he decided many matches in our favor and his two assits in the CL final made up for everything.

Blablurn

So, Koray Günter is joining Galatasaray for €2.5m + possible add ons, we have an option to buy him back for 7.5m in 2015 or 2016, not sure when exactly.

Decent price for an 20-year-old that hasn't played much in our first team.

GalaGAF, do you need him? I hope he'll be great for you.

Just read it. No wonder why you bought another player (some extra money). Never heard about Günter.

Jack cw

Fine taste.

Draxler is a good player but I think he won't go further in his progression. I don't see him improve his game in the EPL.
But who knows. C. Ronaldo suddenly started scoring goals when in Manchester.
Thats a bold comparison mate. Draxler could be happy if he reaches Podolski levels of mediocrity.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Taarabt: "It's a dream come true to be at Milan, and I hope to have many great moments here"

Taarabt a year ago: "Milan are going through a less glorious period today and are no longer among the world's top clubs. But making it big at Milan would open the doors of really big clubs like Real Madrid or Barcelona to me."

pls (on various levels)

http://i.imgur.com/blQjgh8.jpg[IMG] [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/zwS8tPD.jpg[IMG]

That or Claudio got some educated stylists.
[/QUOTE]

absolute boss! I'll try this one day :p

Jack cw

The hate on Draxler around here...wow. Did he pull a Ballack on you guys?

Great talent, solid player already. Wouldn't pay 40m for him though.

No hate, topo, just the fact that he didnt show his potential on a constant level this season. And I dont think he is in the same ballpark as Reus, Götze, Kroos, Gündogan or Müller when it comes to talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom