• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack cw

Ribery and Benz are off the hook.
But are they off the hookers?

dc pls. barely 3/10

And:
tumblr_msd25xFAK61sn7k9qo1_400.gif

tumblr_msd6oyIHO51sn7k9qo1_400.gif

tumblr_msdbtyjcNE1rn7qago1_400.gif

tumblr_msdbtyjcNE1rn7qago3_400.gif

Mourinho-Guardiola.jpg

Meier

Just read it. No wonder why you bought another player (some extra money). Never heard about Günter.
Gunter has been a mainstay in my FM teams the past 2 years. Usually try and sign him right away or a year or so later since his price doesn't typically increase.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I can't believe HERNANES is going to Inter of all teams.

Fuck every single English club in the ass

what's wrong with him? He's fucking class.

tumblr_me6p3wZRXp1r1fq7do1_500.gif

pappe

I can't believe HERNANES is going to Inter of all teams.

Fuck every single English club in the ass

what's wrong with him? He's fucking class.

tumblr_me6p3wZRXp1r1fq7do1_500.gif
Why was he crying when he had all the rights to reject the contract from Inter. He is selling out.

Blablurn

Do you guys know that Beckenbauer cheated on his wife and impregnated a Bayern staff member during one Official Bayern Christmas Party in the 90s?

Now you know!

1586745669-franz-beckenbauer-1yJRAq61VfHH.jpg

Jarnet87

Hernanes is 28, didn't realize he is that old. We don't need him though, Darren Fletcher he's like a new signing. That should be a chant for us United fans.

Who needs midfielders, we've got Darren Fletcher! He's like a new signing
Darren Fletcher! He's like a new signing.

Not sure what it should be to the tune of.

TeddyBoy

M'Vila rumours seem to be gathering momentum. People suggesting that Ayer is in Spain to discuss a deal whilst Fallows is in Kiev.

If we did indeed bid £16m, I would think we'll get Kono. It was Dnipro's asking price and I don't think Levy will pay too much more in an effort to outbid us.

M'Vila would either be a master stroke or a terrible signing, price will be interesting.

Why is Ayre in Spain? We'd need to talk to Ruben before M'vila and if we made an official bid the media would be all over it.

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/the-mags-are-a-special-kind.870858/

I feel like this needs to be shared. It's nsfw. As is this gif

http://abload.de/img/icantvqko7.gif

But you should really watch the video.

You scarred me Hixx.

Wilbur

Banned
Just been going through our squad. Reckon we'll need eight or nine new players over the next few windows to be a proper quality side.

Cover RB, starting and cover LBs, two CBs, two CMs, cover LM and cover ST.

And then these players out:

Vidic
Evra
Ferdinand
Buttner
Giggs
Fletcher/Cleverley
Nani
Young
Hernandez

Massive job for Moyes/Woody.

Paul Breitner is a choir boy compared to Beckenbauer, a fucking choir boy.

But the difference between the two is that Beckenbauer will tell you the complete opposite of what he has told you just a day ago. That's why everyone is like "A typical Beckenbauer hahaha". Breitner talks shit and means it.

kharma45

Just been going through our squad. Reckon we'll need eight or nine new players over the next few windows to be a proper quality side.

Vidic
Evra
Ferdinand
Buttner
Giggs
Fletcher/Cleverley
Nani
Young
Hernandez

For ST and LM I think Henriquez (albeit KidA does think he's too young) and Lingard could do that cover job.

Wilbur

Banned
For ST and LM I think Henriquez (albeit KidA does think he's too young) and Lingard could do that cover job.

Yeah that's true, I haven't taken into account any youth, but we'd need to implement them into the squad anyway. KidA isn't too keen on Lingard either is he :lol. He's got an eye for goal, quite a direct player, I like him well enough.

Henriquez is a good shout, and we've got Larnell around who I'm quite fond of (plus Powell to come back who's versatile).

Mastadon

Banned
Because the Russian league is on winter break until March and it's cold as shit over there, too cold to train probs.

Aye, makes sense.

M'Vila to Liverpool is all but confirmed by a 100% accurate source.

@indykalia Exclusive: Liverpool officials will hold conference call meeting regarding Yann M'Vila today. Decision will be made today #BreakingNews #LFC

Jarnet87

Vidic
Evra
Ferdinand
Buttner
Giggs
Fletcher/Cleverley
Nani
Young
Hernandez

We'll keep Giggs for another year unfortunately, and I don't think we need to get rid of Fletcher. We've stuck with him through his recovery and he's actually looked decent on the pitch. We should dump Valencia since he's never reaching his top form agian, but we won't.

TeddyBoy

Because the Russian league is on winter break until March and it's cold as shit over there, too cold to train probs.

Thanks Mastadon and Morsel. Well that sort of makes sense. It did seem strange that we'd send Fallow and then send Ayre both to Ukraine.

EDIT

Now sending Fallow to Ukraine makes sense, if Ayre went to Spain earlier then we'd need to send someone else to Ukraine to get both transfers done by tomorrow.

Aye, makes sense.

M'Vila to Liverpool is all but confirmed by a 100% accurate source.

@indykalia Exclusive: Liverpool officials will hold conference call meeting regarding Yann M'Vila today. Decision will be made today #BreakingNews #LFC

ron-paul.gif

Meier

Abdul Razak just signed for West Ham. Really solid young player -- was quite disappointed when he joined Anzhi permanently.

pappe

Vidic
Evra
Ferdinand
Buttner
Giggs
Fletcher/Cleverley
Nani
Young
Hernandez

Why sell Hernandez and buy another striker? Surely powell, lingard and a few other youngsters can fill in.

Jones, evans, smalling and 1 more CB shud be enough for CB positions.

kharma45

Yeah that's true, I haven't taken into account any youth, but we'd need to implement them into the squad anyway. KidA isn't too keen on Lingard either is he :lol. He's got an eye for goal, quite a direct player, I like him well enough.

Henriquez is a good shout, and we've got Larnell around who I'm quite fond of (plus Powell to come back who's versatile).

He might not be keen on him but he's still admitted in the past he'd be a decent squad player. Now that he's back I wonder if he'll get near the first team with Zaha away on loan.

Fulham are apparently looking for Cole as well as Tunnicliffe. Pereira is another who could maybe make it as well as Vermijl who could cover RB.

Fergie

Banned
Abdul Razak just signed for West Ham. Really solid young player -- was quite disappointed when he joined Anzhi permanently.
Unless you're a extremely talented youngster it doesn't look likely you'll get in that City team bar some few appearances.

Wilbur

Banned
We'll keep Giggs for another year unfortunately, and I don't think we need to get rid of Fletcher. We've stuck with him through his recovery and he's actually looked decent on the pitch. You also forgot to add Valencia, he's never going back to the top form he was in.

Fletcher's looked decent enough, and it's early days, but he's clearly not the player he was so there might come a time where we have to drop the sentimentality. He's fine as a squad player though for now.

Valencia offers proper width which no one else in the side does, and I'm certainly not arguing he should be starting considering the signing of Mata, the emergence of Adnan and the presence of Shinji, but he's a decent back up to have.

Meier

Unless you're a extremely talented youngster it doesn't look likely you'll get in that City team bar some few appearances.

Yeah, he had about as many caps for the Ivory Coast as he did first team league games for us. :lol Still just 21 though. I was surprised Abdi Ibrahim didn't move to a PL team as there was apparently a lot of interest. He signed for Olympiakos since Yaya is his hero and they helped launch Yaya's career (alongside Metalist).

Mastadon

Banned
Sorry Arsenal fans, cocks back in.

@ESPNFC: "I'm very convinced Draxler will be playing for us in the Rueckrunde [second half of the season]" - Schalke sporting director Horst Heldt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom